Proofreading Made Easy: A Complete Technique Based Editing
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Proofreading process
- Enhanced Abilities to deal with issues related to writing
- How breakdown process make the proofreading process easy
- Student must have Basic English Writing Skills
- Student must have grasp over Basic Grammar
Proofreading and writing editing is a complete process where a person has to concentrate on not only grammar, vocabulary but also techniques which makes the process faster and easier. in this course, you will learn about techniques how can you proofread even a complex document with extreme ease..
Here is the synopsis before you actually take the entire course
1) The course deals with how can you opt different techniques to make proofreading process easy and convenient
2) Basic Grammar Revision (very much like a kid in the school)
3) Advanced level common mistakes which one conducts while writing
4) A practical test for assessment of your abilities
Proofreading is a process with a lot of complications which are connected with it. When someone writes a piece, he has no idea about the mistakes which he unknowingly conducts. It is the duty of a proofreader (even if you are proofreading your own written piece) to find mistakes and correct them. But how will you do that? By reading through the written piece or by analyzing each and every part of the written piece? Choice is yours.
Proofreading and editing is based on techniques like making bullet points, reading backward, finding major errors and small mistakes, reading a paper from different perspectives such as spelling, paragraph or whole document structure etc. whatever perspective you choose to start the proofreading and editing process, you have to understand all the intricacies and difficulties connected to it.
In this course, I have tried to be comprehensive, hence tried to provide maximum information in minimum time so that you can polish your skills through practical assessment instead of just theoretical understanding.
Udemy gives 30 days money back guarantee. So take the course or take your money back. Again! The Choice is yours.
- Students who want to polish their Proofreading skills
- students who want to learn some advance level issues related to document editing
- students who want to establish their career as proofreader