Learn Proofreading and Writing Editing techniques
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Editing Techniques
- high level writing editing skills
- How to make the process of editing fast and easy
- Learn about the complete process of writing editing
- Basic Grammar Understanding
- Basic Writing Skills
with this course you will get
Highly informative data
assignments, quiz and practice activities
Weekly Free 1-1 class with Teacher and learn Grammar
Access to Huge discounts on related courses
bi-month eBooks which will help you in polishing your editing skills
Welcome to the course ‘writing editing’. My name is sahrish gull and I am going to teach you one of the best sources for establishing your career, that is Editing and Proofreading.
In this Course, You will learn about:
What are the different styles of writing, which you might face while working as an editor
How to do editing…Complete process of writing editing
Five types of editing, i.e. structure editing, grammar editing, content editing, formatting and style editing
How the process of editing completes
What are the major errors a writer usually commits, and much more
What is editing:
Writing editing is a skill. Most often, writers do not pay attention over proofreading and sentence structure creation while concentrating over the content. It leads to poor writing style and bad presentation, Hence, an expert writer can commit a lot of errors which are covered and corrected by an editor. That’s the reason why writing editing has become a vast industry.
What are you looking for? Is it technique of editing? Do you want to learn proofreading? Or want to know about basic structure of sentence writing? If your answer for all the questions is yes then you have come to right place. This course will cover
Improved writing style
Process of editing from one part to another
And much more
With this course, what else you will get?
Certificate of completion
Constant educational emails
And much more
What a writer wants? A writer wants perfection in his work which is brought not only through providing content, but also grammatical correction, structural editing and formatting of the paper (no matter what type of paper it is).
Many people think that only through reading a piece of paper and omitting some grammar, punctuation, citation, formatting or similar other mistake is called proofreading and editing. This perception about proofreading and writing editing is wrong because you have to do much more. When someone does proofreading and editing, he is actually correcting written content, sentence structure, paragraph structure, paper structure, grammar, and then common errors committed by even expert level authors, and finally formatting and presentation of the work. Hence, this is not one or two hour task but it takes a lot of time and effort to make a piece of paper near to perfect one.
Who should take this course:
The simple answer is that one who wants to learn advance proofreading and writing editing should take this course. This course is basically providing intermediate and advance level information on writing editing and how can you do writing editing and proofreading of a paper with extreme expertise.
Why you should task the course:
This course has a lot of practical activities, assignments and practice sessions within which makes this course unique and extra Ordinary.
Why you should trust me:
You can trust me because:
1) I have very good reputation on this platform as far as teaching entrepreneurship is concerned.
2) my students are already established candidates in different writing fields on different platforms
3) The content of this course has been developed in a way that makes the course unique and digestible
4) After taking this course and little practice sessions, you will be able to edit any type of paper
5) We have live sessions, questions and answering, and above all educational material which publishes bi-week that will help you to keep yourself up to date with the latest techniques
6) Udemy gives 30 days money back guarantee as far as quality standards are concerned. If you think this course is not for you, you can take your money back anytime.
So what are you waiting for? Just click the enroll button and lets begin the journey towards the success. All the Best
- Intermediate Level writer who knows basics of grammar and English Language
- Students who want to polish their Editing Skills
- Editors who want to Make their editing process Fast and Easy