Spanish Pronunciation: Speak Like a Spanish Speaker
What you'll learn
- Pronounce any Spanish word with accuracy
- Master the basic building blocks of Spanish pronunciation in the international standard, and also in major regional dialects
- Identify which syllable to stress in any Spanish word for native-like pronunciation
- Learn how to practice your pronunciation beyond the course with resources and tips
- Students will need a printer to print out the note sheets that can later serve as reference sheets
- Students will need a simple recording device to complete the first and last assignments
Not a native speaker, but you want to sound like one? This course is designed for beginner Spanish learners who want to erase pronunciation errors before they even happen. Perfect pronunciation is a hefty feat, but understanding the basic building blocks of the Spanish language (the alphabet, digraphs, trigraphs and unique letters) and the foundations of the pronunciation system (dipthongs, hiatos and accent marks) will place you on the path to pronunciation fluency.
If you're an intermediate or advanced student, but you would like to get back to the basics to see where you might have gone wrong with your pronunciation, this course is for you as well.
Funny, engaging animated videos guide you through the thick and thin of the Spanish phonetic system, which is really not so tricky after all! PDF note sheets help you take useful notes that you can use as reference sheets later on in your studies, and video quizzes allow you to practice your pronunciation skills you've learned in the course!
This course teaches Latin American Spanish with Castillian Spanish (Spain) variations included.
Recent updates to the course include:
- 3 Audio Lessons that you download to practice your Spanish pronunciation on the go
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Spanish students should take this course to build a foundation for native-like pronunciation before they begin to fossilize their pronunciation errors
- Intermediate and advanced Spanish students could find this course useful to get back to the basics if they find they frequently have trouble with accurate pronunciation
Hello, Hola! My name is Nikki, and I am a language teacher. I love studying languages and, of course, teaching them. With 10+ years of teaching under my belt, I'm excited to be bringing my teaching skills online. I'm looking forward to using my education and experience to help my students learn English and Spanish!