Spanish Pronunciation: Speak Like a Spanish Speaker
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 mins on-demand audio
- 1 article
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pronounce any Spanish word with accuracy
- Master the basic building blocks of Spanish pronunciation in the international standard, and also in major regional dialects
- Identify which syllable to stress in any Spanish word for native-like pronunciation
- Learn how to practice your pronunciation beyond the course with resources and tips
- Students will need a printer to print out the note sheets that can later serve as reference sheets
- Students will need a simple recording device to complete the first and last assignments
Not a native speaker, but you want to sound like one? This course is designed for beginner Spanish learners who want to erase pronunciation errors before they even happen. Perfect pronunciation is a hefty feat, but understanding the basic building blocks of the Spanish language (the alphabet, digraphs, trigraphs and unique letters) and the foundations of the pronunciation system (dipthongs, hiatos and accent marks) will place you on the path to pronunciation fluency.
If you're an intermediate or advanced student, but you would like to get back to the basics to see where you might have gone wrong with your pronunciation, this course is for you as well.
Funny, engaging animated videos guide you through the thick and thin of the Spanish phonetic system, which is really not so tricky after all! PDF note sheets help you take useful notes that you can use as reference sheets later on in your studies, and video quizzes allow you to practice your pronunciation skills you've learned in the course!
This course teaches Latin American Spanish with Castillian Spanish (Spain) variations included.
Recent updates to the course include:
- 3 Audio Lessons that you download to practice your Spanish pronunciation on the go
- Beginner Spanish students should take this course to build a foundation for native-like pronunciation before they begin to fossilize their pronunciation errors
- Intermediate and advanced Spanish students could find this course useful to get back to the basics if they find they frequently have trouble with accurate pronunciation
Learn more about your teacher, the course, and what to do for your first course assignment! (easy, peasy)
Knowing the alphabet & what sound every letter makes is the foundation for native-like pronunciation. Establishing proper pronunciation at the beginning of your study can erase pronunciation errors before they even happen! In this engaging animated video, watch, listen, and repeat each letter for mastery.
In this lesson, you'll learn exactly how to pronounce combinations of Spanish vowels, which can go a long way in making you sound native-like.
Learn how and why to use accent marks to your advantage when speaking Spanish. They are there for a reason!