Prompt Engineering: How To Effectively Use ChatGPT
What you'll learn
- Ability to create effective and specific prompts that clearly define the desired output.
- Knowledge of best practices for using ChatGPT, and other AI language models, in a professional manner, including avoiding ethical and legal pitfalls.
- Understanding of advanced techniques to enhance ChatGPT's output quality and diversity.
- Development of the skills to evaluate and iterate on prompts for ongoing improvement of ChatGPT (and other AI language models) outputs.
- No experience needed, this course will teach you everything about prompt engineering, from the basics to advanced techniques, and how to effectively use ChatGPT, as well as any other AI language model.
- All you would need is an internet connection, a place to put some notes down, and a learners mindset!
With this course, you will:
Gain a deeper understanding of AI language models (like ChatGPT, DALL-E, Midjourney, etc.)
Learn about the basics of prompt engineering
Know what makes a good and bad prompt
Learn how to create, evaluate, and refine your prompts
Understand advanced techniques for next level prompting (ChatGPT only!)
Get tips and best practices that will make you into a professional prompt engineer
And finally, some ethical implications and responsibilities to ensure that your prompts are used to bring a positive impact on society
The course also comes with a lot of examples that will put things into perspective, and help understand the concepts taught here.
By the end of it, you will have the skills and knowledge to:
Create e-commerce, Amazon listing, sales copy, and other website written content,
Craft podcasts, write stories, articles, blog posts, and other short or long-form content,
Create personalized, profitable, and engaging YouTube content,
Write code, create smart contracts, and much more.
This course was designed for complete beginners to prompt engineering and AI language models, however there is value to be found even for the experts in the field. There are no requirements for taking this course, other than an internet connection and a learners mindset!
Thank you for giving me the pleasure to teach you about this hot new topic, and to help you prepare for the new future. I hope you will find it useful, and that you will find a way to use the knowledge gained here and integrate ChatGPT into your work in order to improve your life, as well as the lives of others.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to learn about prompt engineering, the job of the new future, and how to effectively use ChatGPT and other AI language models.
I've always been drawn to learning about new things and gaining new experiences that would lead me to becoming the man that I want to become. Successful, intelligent, strong, wise, experienced, etc.
Even when finishing college (Faculty of Business, Marketing & Management major) I've shown that by creating a Business Plan for Growing Hemp With the Goal to Produce and Sell CBD Oil on the European Market. Which has little to do with actual marketin, but I wanted to do it anyway because I found it interesting, and I also wanted to put that idea to paper and see whether it would actually be a good business to get into. But then Covid hit.
Anyway, my working experience guided me to learn about sales, advertising, e-commerce, business, etc.
After finding out about ChatGPT, I started tampering with it, trying to figure out all the possibilities it provides.
Which made me realize that I can show others everything there is to know about it, as well as to transfer that knowledge to them.