Project Planning: Transition From Waterfall To Agile-Scrum
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to effectively transition your projects from waterfall approach to agile-scrum framework
- Understand and explain Agile stages
- Gain solid understanding of Scrum fundamentals and key definitions
- Learn several techniques of effective project planning
- Understand project risk management and apply techniques to mitigate risks
- You will learn various skills required by a project manager and different roles and responsibilities
- Learn how to use project management tools that effective project managers use
- Gain practical project management skills and abilities
- Basic project management concepts are desirable
- Need to be tech savvy. Project Server knowledge is optional
- This course is not about Microsoft Project server or how to create a project schedule
Project Planning: Transition From Waterfall To Agile-Scrum course is for IT professionals, developers, QA testers, and anyone seeking to transition projects from Waterfall approach to Agile development framework.
Transitioning from traditional waterfall approach to Agile is not easy and takes time. However, if you plan successfully in advance, your organization can greatly benefit and gain high profitability.
You can demonstrate to key stakeholders or senior management the benefits Agile-Scrum approach provides to project effectiveness. This is an essential skill that a new Project Manager must have or anyone involved in such endevour.
To deliver a project successfully, it is important to start by clearly identifying what the project is, and what its outcomes will be. In the course, we will provide key tips and techniques to explore and understand your goals from the outset of your project, and to consider all the factors that may affect its execution. Step by step you will learn various stages of Agile and how to successfully transition from the traditional waterfall model to scrum-agile framework.
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
Learn effective project planning techniques to successfully transition your project from waterfall to agile
Understand Agile development and key stages
Learn effective planning techniques and Scrum fundamentals with key definitions
Effectively use communication methodologies to deliver better outcomes
Understand goal setting and how to make your organization profitable
Learn complete project life cycle
Differentiate the shift between Waterfall to Agile and much more....
So, if you would like to:
- Learn how to plan projects effectively, this course is for you
- Transition your organization from Waterfall to Agile, this course is for you
- Learn Scrum-Agile framework and various stages, this course is for you
- Gain marketable skills as a beginner Project manager, this course is for you
- This course is not designed for advanced level students
- This course provides effective planning techniques, real world insight, tips, and techniques for effective project management.
See what our students say “It is such a wonderful primer course on project planning and transitioning from one approach to the other that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all the basics of starting my career, and without a doubt recommend it to anyone looking for a complete introductory Project Planning: Transition From Waterfall To Agile-Scrum.” - Amisha Patel
“This is such an awesome course. I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” Jay Milton.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, PhD in Management, along with Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with managing enterprise level projects has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Project Planning: Transition From Waterfall To Agile-Scrum course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge —and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class!
Syed & Team ClayDesk
- Students who wish to become project managers
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of project planning techniques and transitioning from waterfall to agile
- Existing project managers can also gain additional insight into practical project planning techniques
- IT focused individuals such as programmers or developers who wish to become project managers or learn more about project management
- This course also does not cover formulas in depth nor does it cover creation of project schedule
In this lecture, you will learn the core concept of Agile framework or approach
In this lecture, you will learn various techniques that will help you transition from Waterfall to Agile
In this lecture you will learn about different salary structure of IT project managers