Planning Made Easy with Fun and Free Online Tools
- Students should already have a project in mind so that they can begin to use their tool of choice right away.
Planning Made Easy and Fun with Free Online Tools
Do you love creating and managing products or do you dread it worse than going to the dentist?
There are so many great free tools online today that can help you succeed with any project and take the dread away. In this course you will learn about 3 very popular tools and find out what each one does well.
Just because it’s free, doesn’t mean it will work for you. I have chosen three great tools that get a lot done with just the free version so there is no need to pay for upgraded versions. I will also help you to see which tool would work best for you based on your tastes and your style of working.
Design your project so that you can take action and remain motivated.
- Learn which tools have the bells and whistles you need to make project planning fun for you instead of something you dread.
- Discover the power to progress tracking to keep you motivated and get your projects done fast.
- Uncover ways to use color to organize your tasks and your progress on those tasks.
Enjoy the simplicity of these tools.
- Tools should never add to your feeling of overwhelm. Each tool you use should make your life easier and help you get out of the planning stage and into action quickly. I have chosen each of the tools reviewed in this course for their simplicity. After watching the overview of each tool, you will be able to make an educated choice and then get up and running with the tool right away.
- Each lecture has been designed to be short and sweet. I want you to get the main point without a whole lot of rambling. The point of this course is to get you off and running on your project.
- The Introduction will set the stage for what to look for in a planning tool.
- The 3 sections that follow will give you and overview and screen shots of each tools so that you can see it in action.
- The Wrap Up includes a comparison chart so that you can quickly see the pro’s and con’s of each tool plus a video lecture that gives you recommendations on which tool is right for you.
YOU HAVE LIFETIME ACCESS TO THE COURSE MATERIAL & LIFETIME UPDATES.
PLUS A FULL 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
If this course doesn’t meet your expectations, you can get your money back. However, I know you will love the simplicity and common sense approach. You can reach out to me anytime you have questions, want support or want to share your success. I am just a quick message away.
Now is the right time to change the way you plan your projects!!!Click the Take the Course button today and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for students who have projects they want to get working on but who have struggled to wrap their head around an effective system for getting things done.
- This course is not intended to teach you how to plan but rather how to use tools to plan the project you already have.
- 02:30What will you get out of this course?
- 01:37You will enjoy the simplicity of this course design
- 02:59Why I created this course to help you
- 03:09How did tools make the cut for this course
- 05:29What tools must have in order to be useful for you
I love being a “rebel with a cause." My whole life I have “fought the system." I don't believe in doing things the way they've always been done unless you give me a darn good reason why.
Even as a child, I fought my religious upbringing because it made no sense to me why going to a certain building on a certain day and listening to the same words over and over was a good thing. If it doesn't make sense, then don't do it!
That doesn't mean I am without beliefs because I have plenty of those. I just don't believe anyone can tell me the right way or the wrong way to express them.
For example, I believe corporate America was built by men and will be destroyed by men. Women have better things to do than buy in to the rules of the corporation and better aspirations than the corner office.
As women, we have a natural ability to lead, create and nurture. It is in our nature to collaborate and create businesses in which everyone wins and no one loses. I believe in embracing my nature and doing work that I love that helps others in the process.
You will see that my courses are extension of me and my passion for personal expression. I hope you will take the time to find out about my business and join me in designing ideal lifestyles.
A Little Bit About Me
I am a 360-degree coach. I am trained as a health, life and business coach so when I work with you, I can provide you with insightful coaching that takes into account all aspects of your life.
Often, struggles in business are a reflection of struggles at home. When your personal life is out of “whack" you will find it shows up in your business and your health. These three aspects of you – life, health and work – are so closely tied together that improving one area will also improve the other two.
I am also a mother of two, a wife of one, and a chauffeur of many. Like you, I wear multiple hats and juggle responsibilities with making time for myself and staying healthy.