Project Photoshop: Automation
What you'll learn
- Take advantage of the built-in automation commands
- Learn some not-so-obvious ways of working faster
- Learn how to create, edit and successfully use actions
- See how Variables can save you a ton of time
- Learn the power of Camera Raw Smart Objects
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop
This course will help you to be more efficient in Photoshop CS6, thanks to the automation methods that are available. This includes step-by-step instruction on not only built-in automated command and actions, but also less-obvious speed enhances such as Smart Objects and Variables.
We'll cover the most important built-in automation commands, how to access automation from within Bridge, how to create, edit and use Actions, and much more. By the end of this course you'll be able to work more quickly and "unleash your creativity".
Who this course is for:
- Photoshop users who want to work more quickly
For over 30 years Dave Cross has been helping photographers and creatives get the most out of their Adobe software. Dave has a Bachelor of Education, is an Adobe Certified Instructor and a Certified Technical Trainer. Dave has taught at Photoshop World (27 times), Adobe MAX, the Santa Fe Workshops, and has traveled across the country teaching for Kelby Training. He runs the LearningPhotoshop.CC training site. Dave is well-known for his engaging style, his humor and his ability to make complex topics easy to understand. In 2009 Dave was inducted into the Photoshop Hall of Fame.
From Dave: Take advantage of my experience of teaching thousands of Photoshop users like you how to be more efficient and creative.