Postgraduate Diploma: Project Management
What you'll learn
- Introduction to a project management
- 4p's and triple constraints
- Project core components
- Project lifecycle
- Project management methodologies
- Gantt chart usage
- Kanban Board usage
- Network Diagram usage
- Work breakdown structure
- Project management team roles
- SMART goals framework
- Project risk management
- Project management software
- Project budget
- Project resource management
- Project reports
- Any graduate from any educational background can opt for the course
Working principles of project management.
Short Description: Course will be interesting to anybody who want to learn about the required skills for work of project manager and how to enhance the skills within project management. We will consider different topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about how to implement the skills for developing the career.
Introduction to a project management
4p's and triple constraints
Project core components
Project management methodologies
Gantt chart usage
Kanban Board usage
Network Diagram usage
Work breakdown structure
Project management team roles
SMART goals framework
Project risk management
Project management software
Project resource management
Professor of The Retail Banking School
Digital Business and Retail Banking Expert
• MBA, The Boston University, USA
• Master of Science at Engineering (Technical) Management, The State University of New York at Buffalo, USA
• Master of Science at Informatics and Economics, The Saint- Petersburg State University of Finance and Economics, Russia
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• Expert at Banking (>15 years), FinTech & Digital (>12 years). Experienced Manager (>10 years) with successful track of records at personal and corporate entrepreneurship.
• More than 10 years at worldwide banking groups such us Societe Generale, Raiffeisenbank.
• Experience at roles: CEO, Head of Business, Chief Digital & Marketing Officer, Head of Digital Transformation and Channels, Head of Products and Marketing.
Senior Manager of The Retail Banking School
• MBA, The ICFAI University, India
• Bachelor of Agricultural Science, Doon University India
• 2 Year of experience as Marketing Expert and Business head.
• 1 Year of experience as Business Development Manager.
Basic office skills
Basic Business skills
Who this course is for:
- Course will be interesting to anybody who want to learn about the required skills for a project manager and how to enhance the skills of project management. We will consider different topics, practical examples and cases and also will talk about how to implement the skills for developing the career.
The Graduate School of Retail Banking is a global business school with HQ at Lisbon, Portugal.
RBS is a member of Portugal Fintech Association and Fintech House of Portugal.
RBS provides wide list of programs for individual and corporate clients at areas: banking, retail business, fintech, digitalization, business transformation and strategy.
RBS R&D center working on launching of market analytical platform and on integrated solutions for banks and fintech at area of digital acquisition analytics and channels development.
Build successful career and improve results at your work in retail banking with our innovative curriculum focused on modern and practical knowledge of retail banking business. Get globally recognised skills and knowledge for your global success at retail banking and fintech business.
You will be able to get knowledge and connect with recognized global experts at retail and universal banking. Our educators are global speakers at banking forums, professionals with more than 15 years of experience at banking, management, fintech, digitization, business with first-class education at universities such us Boston University (USA), The State University of New York (USA) and others.