Project Management for Beginners: Fundamentals Crash Course
What you'll learn
- Everything you need to know about project management in simple language
- Master the essentials and basics of Project Management
- Learn the most important project management skills
- Learn how to Plan and Manage Projects, Become a professional project manager
- Learn the most famous project management approaches: Predictive (Traditional) and Agile Project Management
- You will be able to manage the scope, schedule, time, quality, and communications on a project
- You will learn about the different types of stakeholders on a project and how you can manage them
- You will learn how to handle Risks and Protect your Project
- None. This is a fundamentals course and it teaches everything from scratch.
- Your passion and enthusiasm to learn is the only requirement.
Welcome to the ultimate training on Project Management. This is a beginner level course where you will learn everything from scratch. This clear and concise crash course on project management will equip you with the most important project management skills and concepts. Everything has been explained step by step, in simple language. You will learn everything you need to know about how to plan, manage, and execute projects.
If you are looking to become a Project Manager, are taking on a project management role, or you just want to know how to manage a project, this course will help you cover the essentials. You will learn how to manage scope and collect requirements, how to complete the project within schedule and costs, how to protect the project against risks, and how to manage the people involved on a project.
What you will get in this course:
Introduction to Project Management - Quickly learn all the essential concepts of project management
Learn the essentials and basics of Traditional Project Management (Waterfall, Predictive)
Learn the essentials and basics of Agile Project Management and Scrum
Based on PMP and PMBOK - The world famous resource for project management in the world.
Learn how to manage projects in any industry
Cover all the Project Management Steps
Learn how to manage Scope, Schedule, Risk, Budgets, Stakeholders, Communications and more
Cover all the Essentials of Project Management and Develop Management Skills
Become a Project Manager by learning the most important Project Management Skills
High Quality Content that saves you time by teaching you precise material
Clear,Concise, and Simple to Understand
What is the global demand for project management?
Project Management has become a global phenomenon. According to the project management institute, employers need to fill over 2 million project management roles every year. Some of the best companies in the world have a high demand for project managers including the Fortune 500 companies from industries such as IT,Engineering,Financial Services,Consulting,and the Energy sector,just to name a few. In this course, you will learn about the Role and Responsibilities of the Project Manager so that you may learn to become one yourself.
What is the salary of a project manager?
According to PMI (project management institute), most project manager's earn between $93,000 - $140,000 in the US.
Course Overview: What you will learn
This course is unique since it will quickly teach you how to manage all of the Key areas of Project Management including :
Furthermore, you will learn about the process groups and the various stages a project goes through including :
Monitoring and Controlling
Who this course is for:
- People who want a complete summarized overview of Project Management
- People who want to learn the basics of Project Management
- People who want to become a Project Manager
- People who want to learn how to manage Projects
- People who are just starting out in Project Management roles
- People who want to add Project Management to their Skillset
- This course is not for experienced project managers and is only meant for beginners
Umer Waqar is a certified Project Management Professional. He is the creator of bestselling courses on Project Management, Agile, Scrum, and the PMP certification. He has trained over 100,000 professionals from Fortune 500 Companies across over 196 countries.
He attended NUS (National University of Singapore) and Cornell University.
Previously, he has worked with Google, Apple, and China Mobile on product launches, marketing campaigns, and brand building projects.
Umer loves travelling and exploring different cultures across the world.
His passion is to make it easy for people to understand project management and empower them to achieve their professional and personal goals.