PMP ®: Detailed Math Concepts + 50 Math Questions, PMBOK 6th
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the major math formulas used in project management
- You will be able to select one project among others based on some calculations
- Estimate time and cost required for each activity in your project
- Master the Earned Value Management to forecast the project cost estimates
- Critical Path Method and float calculations
- Calculate the Expected Monetary Value of individual risks and project overall risk
- Master the Decision Tree Analysis
- Calculate your project time and cost Contingency Reserves
- Calculate the required Communication Channels for your project
- Decide to buy or make work packages and project activities
- Calculate the Final Fee and Price of the Project Contracts .
- Practice 50 + PMP Exam Questions
- Basic Knowledge in Project Management
UPDATED AS PER THE PMBOK 6th Edition , MAY/ 2019
This PMP training course about all math formulas you should know before scheduling your PMP ® exam, it’s direct and simple, talking only about math formulas and calculations needed for the PMP Exam. By understanding this course content you will have the chance to guarantee more than 20 questions in the real PMP exam, this PMP course will explain in details 8 Major topics:
Project Selection Methods – Economical Models
Activity duration and cost estimates
Schedule Network analysis and critical path method
Earned Value Management
Numerical Risk Analysis
Contracts final fee & final price calculations
In each lecture you will find few questions that will improve your understanding of the concept explained in the lecture, at the end of each section you will have few questions with detailed answers in exam format , at the end of this PMP course you will be able to download some helpful resources to pass PMI exams , PMP and RMP Exams .
What makes all my PMP exam preparation courses unique that I create and pick for you tricky questions, I don’t select simple ones just to count questions! Don’t expect to see simple & direct to the point questions in the exams, you should read the question carefully in order to pick the correct choice.
you can see below some of the students reviews about this course ,
" Shadi is being professional in communicating the information of the course content; Clear English ,Easy explanation methods as well as the attitude he has shown for the fun of preparing for the PMP exam "
" Real good course to cover all the math for the PMP exam. Individual should have some knowledge prior to taking course."
" Very useful , fruitful, and simple , highly recommended to be used , Thank you very much , it makes the course easy and simple :) "
" Excellent and practical PMP Detailed Math including process application methods. This is one of the best courses I have ever enrolled so far in project management. It made feel that I mastered the PMP math concepts and its relations to the PMBOK 6th edition processes. This course helped to understand, master and excel in all the concepts of the math requirements as they pertain to the PMP Exam and the PMBOK 6th edition requirements. Thanks to Shadi for his clear language, guidance, mentoring and coaching."
Click the “Take this course “button and let’s start some useful project management calculations to get ready for the PMP Exam .
I am a PMP , PMI-RMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner in good standing who has delivered hundreds of training courses. These are my IDs
Project Management Professional , PMP® #1955425 Risk Management Professional , PMI-RMP® #1982971
Please check the PMI Certification Registry. Search for my name as follows
Name : Shadi Ismail Al Sha'er
Country : Saudi Arabia
Disclaimer: PMI, PMBOK, RMP and PMP are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute.
- Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Professionals preparing for PMP®
- Professionals Preparing for the PMI-RMP®
Project Selection Categories and economic models explained in this section .
What is the Point of total Assumption and how to calculate it for your contracts