Project Management (PMP) Practice Test - 2 (PMBOK® 6th) 2018
- 5 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- We recommend that you study PMBOK guide before taking these practice tests.
We have touched every topic on each Knowledge Area of PMBOK 6. You will not be able to find such a massive question bank anywhere else. These are real exam questions taken from PMI exams. So you will have clear idea that what kind of questions you will get in the test.
Please study each knowledge area in the book and then take the tests. Once you score over 70%, you are ready to move on to the next chapter.
if you are able to score more than 70% in all tests, then you are ready for the exam and certification.
Please note: udemy has a limit that we can only create 6 tests under one course. So, this course only covers the following knowledge Areas:
- Communication Management
- Procurement Management
- Quality Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Management
For rest of the knowledge Areas, please subscribe to our 1st PMP test.
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI PMP examination
- Project managers who want to pass their PMP exam on the first try
- Business Development Managers
- If you’re an experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you.