Project Management Office: create and improve
What you'll learn
- Define types of Project management Office and select the appropriate for their companies/organizations
- Define the place of PMO in the organizational structure
- Identify and present value of the project management office to key stakeholders
- Define Agile PMO
- Develop roadmap for building valuable PMO in the organization
- Define maturity level of a PMO
- Define PMO role in building a Corporate project management system
- Develop requirements for Information system, which enables PMO and Project management system in the organization
- Basic knowledge in project management
The course deals with the detailed overview of project management office. Students learn the challenges, company face with, which leads to the idea of creating a project management office.
Students learn how implement check lists to find the most "pain" items in company project management and improve them by introducing a PMO.
Students learn different types of PMO, maturity model. Based on those typology students learn how to create a roadmap for creating a new or improving existing PMO.
At the course we discuss corporate project management framework, requirements to a corporate project management system (IPMS).
Students learn challenges and advantages of PMO, define the appropriate place of a PMO in an organizational structure.
During the course flow students make practices and discuss them with mates and the certified trainer.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers
- Portfolio managers
- Business leaders
- Agile leaders
- Business managers
Online Education skills institute recommends:
Portfolio and Project Manager in IT, digital/virtual learning and professional training, and consulting.
25+ years of total experience in IT and 10+ years as a project and portfolio manager, consulting services, business trainer and startup mentor.
Grades and certifications:
Dr. Sci in System analysis,
Ph. D. in Management of technical systems
Portfolio, program and project management professional (PfMP,PgMP, PMP) by PMI
ITIL Expert, ITIL 4.0 Managing Professional, Strategic Leader
DevOps Product Owner
Online Professor at GBSB (Global), Zug, Switzerland
Certified Virtual learning trainer.
30+ professional trainings.
Over 10000 lifelong learners successfully passed trainings, and accelerated their career.