Project Management: Master Project Management - PMP/PMI
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Avoid the top ten mistakes people make in projects
- Be able to manage a successful project even with zero experience in that industry
- Learn how to make a Gantt Chart and a PERT diagram with ease
- Use the PMP or PMI method to do Project Management
- Measuring whether you're on budget and on time - and how to fix it if you're not
- Feel calm and effective in running a project of any size in any industry
- Nothing - just a willingness to learn!
- Having a project in mind would be helpful
Master Project Management - Avoid the 10 Most Common Mistakes
Learn the PMP method of Project Management to deliver exception projects on time, on budget, and to spec.
Project Management is an incredibly powerful skill for accelerating your career - and you might be surprised to hear you are probably managing a project right now! Managing a big project is often a pivotal moment in your life and yet it's also one most people aren't trained for... and it's very common to get wrong. Whether it's organising a wedding, launching a new product, or getting a spaceship on the moon, Project Management is what keeps this world turning. If you want to be someone who is calm and confident running a project (big or small!) then this Project Management Mastery course is perfect for you.
In this course you'll learn practical techniques to master project management. The course is structured around the ten most common project management mistakes and through that you'll learn the entire Project Management Professional (PMP) framework. It covers detailed tips for excellent planning using Gantt Charts and PERT diagrams, managing a team, avoiding overspend, predicting risks and dealing with multiple stakeholders.
After this course you will feel calm, collected, well prepared and confident that your project will be a success. In fact - you'll easily be in the top 10% of the most successful projects! We look at lots of real life project management examples (some of which will definitely get you laughing) and give you practical tools you can use right away to get better results in your projects. Whether you're managing a small at-home project or an entire global corporate expansion this course will build essential skills to ensure your project comes in on budget, on time, and with a very happy client (or boss!).
Chris Croft is an international speaker, and widely published author, who's been teaching Project Management to companies for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life changing skills for home and work.
The course overview includes:
Which common mistakes will instantly set your project up to fail
What makes a great project manager
Be able to manage a successful project even with zero experience in that industry
How to make a Gantt Chart and a PERT diagram
Predicting which tasks are crucial to your project timing
Measuring whether you're on budget and on time
What you should NEVER say to a client (or your boss)
This course does not look at Agile or Prince in detail - but something better!
And lots lots more!
By becoming great at Project Management, not only will you pave the way for a future promotion, you'll also have saved your company thousands!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
- Anyone managing a project (now or soon) - whether big or small
- People who find project management stressful - or feel their projects often run late or overspend
- Those who want to run smooth, efficient and impressive projects - and level up their career
- Someone who wants to do Project Management in their future career
- This course does not teach Agile or Prince - but something even better!