Project Management Fundamentals - The Complete Guide
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Project Management Essentials: best practice
- Project Management Fundamentals
- How to complete Project Documentation & Templates for Status Reporting
- Project Governance
- Key Activities During the Project Lifecycle
- Project roles you need to have in a project & the individual responsibilities
- Project Management Beginners
- Laptop, Internet access, Curiosity about Project Management
The complete project management fundamentals will teach you how to start out in a Project Management role and quickly navigate all the confusing terms, such as; required documentation, sign-offs, escalation points, roles etc. You will also get the templates for the key required documentation during the project life-cycle.
The course will have you ready to hit the ground running!
The document templates and process maps will be of huge benefit when you start out as a Project Manager!
The course is your track to obtaining Project Management skills like you always knew you should have!
This course will take you from having little knowledge in Project Management to creating detailed planning documents, such as; project charter, business case, project plans, risk logs and status updates in no-time.
So what else is in it for you?
You will feel confident in taking on a role as a PM, whether you are transitioning from a technical role or currently in a management track
You will gain instant access to all the 10 sections and 32 lectures of this course
You will get 14 templates that you can easily apply in your projects
The following templates are included; the Project Status Reports, the Project Charter, The Business Case and the Project Initiation Document
You will receive course notes for each section that can serve as a manual when you start out
The course is supported with 1.5 hours of theory and examples + case studies to make you learn as effectively as possible
The course is hugely interactive with examples, checklists & actionable lectures built into every section.
Learn step by step how to initiate, deliver and close down a project.
Over the 10 sections you will learn about the following topics:
1. Introduction to Project Management
2. Project Roles & Responsibilities
3. The Project Idea - "Pre-Project Phase"
4. Starting a Project - "Project Initiation Phase"
5. Working On a Project - "Project Delivery Phase"
6. Wrapping Up a Project - "Close-Down Phase"
7. The Project Documents and their unique contents
8. Case Study#1
9. Case Study #2
By the end of this course, you will be confidently taking on the role as a project manager and enjoying the upside of the new responsibilities at your workplace. Get ready to step up your game!
Pay once, benefit a lifetime!
Don’t lose any time, start your learning journey today and quickly get up to speed and excelling in your career!
Here is what you will get with this course:
1. High-quality video lectures
2. Complete beginner to advanced PM skills
3. Project templates & course notes
4. Real-world cases & examples
5. A certificate of completion: add this to the course section of your CV or LinkedIn profile
Who this course is for:
Project Management absolute beginners
People with some Project Management experience
Anyone who wants to Become a Project Manager
Developers, Programmers, Business Analysts, Coordinators, Change Managers, Analysts and anyone who would like to switch or grow into an exciting career in Project Management.
Why should I take this course?
- In order to apply best practice to your project
- Get a toolbox of Project Templates for Project Reporting
- Complete all the required documentation
- To get your project authorized and finally successfully closed
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Students, Individuals on a Management path or Technical Resources wanting to transition into Project Management
An introduction to the main benefits of taking this course. A high level description of what we will cover.
You will learn how we define a Project and what characteristics belong to a Project