Project Management for Professionals
What you'll learn
- You will learn what a Project is and what is common to all projects.
- You will understand the basic principles of Project Management, which would give you a direction to do a Project efficiently and effectively.
- You will understand the Role of a Project Manager and how to manage a project team with confidence.
- You will understand the core concepts of Project Management & the Phases of a Project.
- You would learn the10 Knowledge Areas of Project Management as per PMBOK guide.
- You will learn the methodology of Project Schedule Monitoring.
- You would learn how to create a PERT Chart and how to determine the critical path.
- You would learn how to measure whether you're on budget and on time - and how to fix it if you're not
- You will get the resources you need for a Project Management Certification and how to use PMBOK guide.
- You would learn what are the various available Project Management softwares and how to develop customised software.
- You would learn what agile project management, performed with Scrum is.
- You would learn the Best project management courses for 2021
- Desire to improve your project management skills.
- Ability to understand basic concepts of projects and working knowledge in projects is preferred.
Project management is the application of processes, methods, skills, knowledge and experience to achieve specific project objectives. Every project has final deliverables that are subjected to the constraints of time, cost, quality and scope. Project Management is a temporary activity and has a life cycle consisting of Initiation, Planning, Execution and closing. Through the application of the concepts taught in this course, these processes would become very effective and efficient. Through this course, the learners would fully understand the process of transformation of resources into the desired project objectives.
Project Management processes and knowledge areas will give you a solid foundation for executing Projects in the best possible manner. This is just the right course in case of the following:
You want to understand the basics of Project Management and wish to put yourself on a strong foundation of Project Management concepts.
Working as a Project Manager or an executive in the field of Project Management,
Those who always felt the need for augmentation and strengthening of basic concepts and techniques of Project Management.
Those working as GM or even CEO and want to refresh your concepts in order to achieve excellence while executing big projects.
Those appearing in any Project Management Certification Exams.
Production Managers working on expansion and modernisation Projects
Students pursuing courses of MBA or other Project Management courses.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers.
- Executives working in project teams.
- Professionals aspiring to become project managers.
- Those preparing for Project Management Certification exams.
- Those who want to learn the project management methodology and framework.
- Senior executives wanting to refresh their concepts.
Mr M P Tyagi has been a top management professional with a brilliant academic carrier. He has worked in the corporate sector for more than 40 years. He has worked in top reputed companies of India in very senior positions, which were mostly brand leaders. He has worked in large manufacturing organizations and has in-depth experience of working in the field of Quality. He retired as Executive Director of a reputed Multi-National Company. He is now taking advisory and consultancy assignments in organizations in the field of Quality and general management.
1. B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
2. M.Tech. (Industrial Engineering); I.I.T, Delhi, a world-class institution. Topped in the class.
1. Worked as Management Representative when ISO 9001 was implemented in his company.
2. Past President of Management Association.
3. Past President of the regional chapter of Indian Rubber Institute.
4. Was awarded by the Rotary Club for his Managerial Excellence.
5. Worked as Guest faculty in reputed Management Institutions in Quality Management and TQM.
6. He has written a number of papers in reputed Indian and international journals.
7. He has also started his own YouTube channel ‘MP Tyagi - Experience speaks’, where a number of videos have already been published focusing on professional growth.
8. Currently, he is coming out with a series of videos on Management topics based on his real-life experiences.
9. He had the good fortune of meeting and interacting with Quality Guru Philip Crosby personally.