Project Management for Non-Project Managers
- The course is designed in a manner that there are no pre-requisites
- Interest in project management will be a plus since the course is about project management
Project Management for Non-Project Managers course is specifically created to cater to those that are totally novice when it comes to the field of Project Management.
After this course, you will have a clear understanding of the fundamentals of Project Management.
The Basics of Project Management
Building a Team
Working with Project Stakeholders (available on PMCLounge YouTube Channel)
Planning, Scheduling and Budgeting (available on PMCLounge YouTube Channel)
Managing Risks (available on PMCLounge YouTube Channel)
While going over these 6 chapters you will learn several project management related concepts that are defined in the most non-technical and layman terms possible. The whole course is designed in a way that no prior project management experience or knowledge is essential.
Who this course is for:
- Project Team members in Non-Project Management roles
- New Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Coordinators
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Business Analysts
- Anyone interested in learning Project Management aspiring for a successful career in Project Management
- Anyone who does not possess prior Project Management experience or knowledge
Managing software and IT projects since 2011 in the domains of Telecom, IT infrastructure and software development. Possess hands on experience in delivering projects working with cross functional project teams spread across geographies. Manage my Project Management and PMP training website PMCLounge. I am PMP, PRINCE2, MSP, ITIL and CSM certified.