Project Management for Customer-Centered Companies
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 100 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Seamlessly manage the lifecycle of a customer-centered strategy and/or improvement project, from Starting Up to Leveraging the lesson learned, evaluating and closing a Project.
- Lead a team to effectively implement a customer-centered strategy or project.
- No prior knowledge or experience in Project Management is needed.
- It is recommended that students have completed the introductory course "Smart Customer Management for Customer-Centered Companies" before starting this course.
This is a course from the Smart Customer Management © series dedicated to help practitioners and entrepreneurs dramatically improve their companies performance by building up robust customer-centered capabilities.
In this intermediate level course, you are going to learn a method, called MEMODI, to effectively implement your customer-centered strategy or customer-centered improvement project.
MEMODI is a structured set of best practices from top performing companies around the world, covering the fundamental steps anyone responsible for or working in the implementation of a customer-centered strategy should never miss.
With its ability to provide you with the best pace for the implementation of a customer-centered strategy, MEMODI will become an invaluable tool for the successful implementation of your customer-centered initiative and help you achieve your organizational goals.
At course completion, serious learners will be able to seamlessly manage the lifecycle of a customer-centered strategy and/or improvement project, and lead a team of people to effectively implement a customer-centered strategy or project.
Enjoy the course and learn a lot!
- This course is for Project Managers involved in a customer-centered initiative, Team members willing to dig deeper into project management, and entrepreneurs seeking for a solid method to focus their business onto customers.
- This course is not for you if you think that implementing a customer-centered strategy is just about drawing a Gantt chart or set a calendar for what is to be done.
This is an article published at the Smart Customer Management website blog.