Real World Project Management For Beginners: Detailed Course
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage projects effectively and successfully as per PMI-USA standards.
- Create detailed project plans with detailed scope statement and WBS.
- Create realistic schedule & budget for your project.
- Effectively monitoring project budget and schedule using earned value analysis techniques.
- Work on all 5 phases of the projects and finish projects on schedule and under budget.
- Perform risk analysis and determining reserves.
- Should have motivation to learn new concepts.
This course is designed for beginners and mid experienced project manager and goal of this course is to make you a better project manager.
You will be studying all phases of project management and by the end of this course you will feel a major difference in your skills and understanding about project management.
You will be able to initiate your projects professionally, develop detailed schedule and budget, manage risks, develop network diagrams, earned value analysis and much more.
This course will also help to study for PMP exam, as we will be following PMI terminologies ans standards.
- Individuals with zero project management knowledge who want to work as project manager.
- Beginner project managers who are managing project for the first time but don't know where to start.
- Experienced project managers who are facing difficulty to manage and close their projects effectively.