Project Management Complete: Everything for Everyone NEW PMI
What you'll learn
- You will learn the fundamentals of Professional Project Management: Project initiation through completion and lessons learned.
- You will learn how to professionally plan your projects to ensure project success. Create scope, schedule, cost, risk and communication plans.
- You will learn how successful project managers lead and motivate their project teams. Examine exceptional leadership and communication practices.
- You will understand all 12 Principles and 8 Domains of Project Management as defined in the recent Project Management Body of Knowledge ( PMI's PMBoK v.07)
- You will learn practical skills to propel your career and pursue your Professional Project Management (PMP) designation.
- You will be a hero to all your friends and family!
- You will get another course for FREE
- START HERE! This is the first course you should take to learn about Project Management. This course is for everyone, no previous experience is required.
- If you are interested in Project Management and are willing to learn, this comprehensive course will give you a firm understanding of every domain in the Project Management profession.
- This course is designed to make Project Management accessible to everyone, it truly is Everything for Everyone.
This bestselling course is the cornerstone of Dash Academy's Corporate Project Management Training. It is an industry favorite, presented to thousands of students. Now, it's enhanced and improved for UDEMY students AND it includes the most current updates to the PMBoK.
You will learn from Dean Sheppard, MEng, MSc and PMP. Dean is an industry leader in Project Management, Leadership, and Communications training.
Project Management knowledge is a career booster and this course is for EVERYONE. If you have no previous knowledge or experience with Project Management, you are encouraged to START HERE.
You will learn EVERYTHING you need to gain insight into the Project Management Profession and the complexity of managing projects. This course will walk you through the basics, but it is NOT basic. Project ManagementComplete: Everything for Everyone offers you in-depth access to every essential topic. You will learn about:
Project Risk Analysis
Project Cost Analysis
Project Close-out and Lessons Learned
Project Management Delivery methods including Agile, Incremental, Iterative, Predictive, and Waterfall
And you will be challenged with relevant, practical exercises to teach you how to:
Write a Project Charter
Identify and analyse key project stakeholders
Create a Project Plan
Define the Project's Scope
Create a Project Schedule
Determine the Project Budget
Develop a Risk Register
Create a Project Communication Plan
Track project progress
If you are a seasoned Project Manager, this course is also for you. You will be brought up to date on:
Changes made in VERSION 7 of the PMI's Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK)
Management thought leaders and the latest best practices and processes of your field
Leadership strategies for Project Managers
Professional designations and certification options such as PMI's PMP, CAPM and Google Project Management
Requirements to earn Professional Development Credit or PDU's (this course counts)
Check it out and join our Dash Academy community of learners. We'd love to meet you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for everyone. Project Management is a recognizable and valuable skill in any workplace, learn it here.
- Are you already managing projects? Take this course to sharpen your skills.
- Are you curious about recent updates to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK)? You will learn them here.
- Do you want current best practices in the field of Project Management? You will learn everything from Agile to Waterfall here.
- No prerequisites, other than a sense of humor and a willingness to listen to Dean for 8 hours!
Hi, I'm Dean,
I'm a Project Management Professional (PMP) and corporate trainer with years of experience and heaps of education.
As a Project Manager, I have managed multi-million dollar projects in the fields of construction, IT and automotive recycling. Before that, I went to school for a very long time.
First, I earned a diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Technology. (AET) from SAIT
Then I went to MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and they gave me:
1) A Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
2) A Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
3) A Master of Science in System Design and Management (Sloan School of Business at MIT)
Finally, I completed my coursework toward a PhD in Project Management from the University of Calgary, Canada (where I still live with my wife, Tamara, and our family).
Okay, so that's the boring stuff, what I also like to do is collect and tinker with vintage and unique vehicles--presently I am restoring 3 old Porsches and have just completed a '61 Vespa and a '61 T Bird. Recently, I took up tennis and golf (I guess that happens when you turn 50) and, when I can get away, you'll find me skiing in the Rocky Mountains or on a scuba diving vacation with my family.
To learn more, check out our website DashAcademy .ca, join our Dash Academy FB group or find me on LinkedIn.
Enough about me, now let's learn some Project Management.