Introduction to Project Management | PM101 Training Session
- Have elementary exposure to Project Management
This course will help you kickstart your journey in the domain of Project Management. To begin with, we cover the basic concepts like what is a Project, what is Project Management, who is a Project Manager. Then we dive deep to discuss Project Constraints, Organizational Structures and Project Management Office (PMO). Finally, to top it all of, we also touch upon the PMP courseware and understand the basic Project Management Life Cycle and its types as well as Project Manager's tasks in the different process groups like Initiation, Planning, Execution, M & C and Closing.
- Project Management Professionals
- Budding Project Managers
- (Supporting Article) Projects, Programs and Portfolios00:26
- (Supporting Article) What is Project Management?00:58
- (Supporting Article) Organization Project Management (OPM)00:26
- (Supporting Article) What is a Project Management Office (PMO)?00:52
Managing software and IT projects since 2011 in the domains of Telecom, IT infrastructure and software development. Possess hands on experience in delivering projects working with cross functional project teams spread across geographies. Manage my Project Management and PMP training website PMCLounge. I am PMP, PRINCE2, MSP, ITIL and CSM certified.