Project Finance & Excel: Build Financial Models from Scratch
What you'll learn
- Build a complete financial model in Excel from absolute scratch.
- Learn the fundamentals of Infrastructure Project Finance and Public-Private Partnerships.
- Acquire the essential knowledge needed to succeed in the project finance industry.
- Ace your upcoming project finance interview at commercial and development banks, investment funds, industrial sponsors and advisors.
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning.
- Passion for real assets, development, and finance.
- Basic knowledge about finance.
Whatever your educational or professional background—engineering, finance, or law—it can be difficult to break into the competitive field of infrastructure project finance and public-private partnerships (PPPs). A lack of technical knowledge and basic abilities may hinder your chances of getting your ideal career and breaking into the industry, and it all starts with the interview.
We can relate to your anguish since we have experienced it firsthand. Motivated by a desire to see young professionals succeed, we developed this curriculum to help them navigate this challenge. The focus of this course is more specifically towards financial modeling in Excel for project finance.
This is not your typical course; instead, it is the result of thousands of hours of research, teaching, and practice in the classroom, workplace, and interview rooms. We have extensive experience in the project financing industry, gained while working for a variety of companies, and would be pleased to share it with you.
All the insider knowledge you'd normally have to pay thousands of dollars for in a company training session is included in this course.
The project finance sector is cumbersome & complicated from a distance; however, this course will draw you closer to understanding how you can make the sector a haven for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious about Infrastructure Project Finance and PPP.
- Students & recent graduates who don’t want to spend $10,000s on master’s degrees.
- Experienced professionals who are interested in changing careers.
- Entrepreneurs interested in infrastructure project finance.
Meta Brains is a professional training brand developed by a team of software developers and finance professionals who have a passion for Coding, Finance & Excel.
We bring together both professional and educational experiences to create world-class training programs accessible to everyone.
Currently, we're focused on the next great revolution in computing: The Metaverse. Our ultimate objective is to train the next generation of talent so we can code & build the metaverse together!