Project Designing in Java
What you'll learn
- Learn to interact with the project model
- Learn to design an independent project in Java
- Designing an interface
- Concepts will be revised
- Project Experience
- Laptop with Bluej installed
This is an amazing course for beginner's.
You will be able to design an independent projects after this course in Java.
1. Working in Java - Under this head you will be getting a short description about working of java .
2. Writing a first code in java with BlueJ - In second phase your programming skills will be taken under consideration.
3. Data types and variable creation in Java - Data type and var creation will be implemented using BlueJ
4. Input in Java- Input the val into the variables will be implemented in BlueJ
5. Conversion of Data types- Data Conversion of both the types will be explained with a practical session.
6. If statement in Java - All possible Conditions will be taken during sessions.
7. Switch case in java - Switching on int and char will be explained.
8. Loops and its types - Loops of all different types will be explained.
9. Pattern and Series with Loops - Nested loops with patterns will be explained.
10. Code Execution- Code with Examples and practical sessions.
11. Functions with its types with Nested Functions - Function + Nested Function + Function Overloading.
12. Arrays with its types - 1D and 2D Arrays.
13. Math class functions - Math functions with all examples.
14. String operations - String and its functions.
15. Constructors and its types - Constructor with all its types.
16. Interaction with multiple programmes.
18. Interfaces - Creation of Interfaces and use in java.
19. Independent Project Designing Module
Who this course is for:
- This course will help you to design an independent projects in j2se.
Hello every one,
This is Sana Khan and I am a programming language trainer with 10 plus years experienced and I have served my services in many reputed universities , colleges and Schools.
This role spans across all functional aspects such as planning, research , training , programming and projects. I strongly believe in 21st century policy i.e Creativity , Character Education , Citizenship , Communication , Critical Thinking , Collaboration , efficiency and compassion in my working culture.
I am passionate learner and love to explore in my field.
Well I have done Masters in Computer Applications , M. tech and also a Research scholar along with this I am also Certified in CS50 from Harvard University and also an author of book titled as "ABC of Java- Any body can code" On amazon platform.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” - Mahatma Gandhi