Programming of Swift 4 with iOS 11 & Xcode 9 for All
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to build your first App ?
- Work as a freelance iOS App Developer
- Understand the programming foundation of Switf 4
- Understand the Environment of Xcode 9 and IOS 11
- Understand the Code Of Programming more easly
- A Macintosh Computer
- Basic Computer Skills
- Personal Computer as alternative to Mac PC to type the code through IBM Swift Sandbox
Hi, Welcome to this course of " Programming of Swift 4 with iOS 11 & Xcode 9 for All ".
I Created This Course because I firmly believe these tow ideas, First: That Anyone Can Learn Programming and the Second: That Programming Actually is easier than most People think, This Course is Provided to Give You a Brief Intro into how programming works and to prove to you that you can create an iOS 11 Apps in a few Hours, even with no prior programming experience.
Here are some of the things you will be able to do after taking this course:
- Understand programming & basic algorithms
- Work fluently with Swift 4 & iOS 11
- Work as an iOS Freelancer
this course Designed for:
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to build iOS apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- People who want to make money by building apps
- Those looking to get a full time job as a Mobile app Developer
We will Start first by install the development environment of Xcode9 and iOS11 simulator, Find and Install Xcode9, Create Xcode Project, Understanding the Xcode Interface, configure Xcode for App, Configure the iOS Simulator for App Development, and understand how program flow works . Then we will talk about variables, instance variables, connect visual objects to variables, place a number variable in a string, Enum Values, Practical applications of variables, Math operation and proirites. Then we will talk about Programming Building Blocks: Methods, using methods, understanding parameter methods, connect a button to a method, Practical applications of methods. Then we will take about Conditional Statements, using conditional statements, Boolean Values, Optional, Guard statements, Practical example about conditional statements. then we will talk about Plan and prepare the app.then we will build a Full Application.
- If you are a beginner to code take this course
- If you are Coming from Other Programming Language take this course
- If you are a Web Developer and Looking for Mobile App take this course
- If you are a Non-Programmer and Looking for Mobile App Developing take this course
- If you are an absolute beginner to iOS or Mobile app Development then take this course
- If you are a Seasoned programmer, then take this Course to get up to speed quickly with Swift 4 and native app development. Start with the Xcode9 walkthrough lesson and we'll get you familiar with iOS11 development in no time!