Programming Internet of Things - Beginning to Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- How to create your own "Internet of Things" projects independently
- Students will develop a strong confidence on topic, "Internet of Things"
- How to use ESP8266 development board using NodeMCU firmware
- How to use different sensors, write LUA programs using IDE, ESPlorer
- How to implement MQTT and M2M practically, controlling things using voice commands
- Develop very good understanding of different clouds, e.g. ThingSpeak, CloudMQTT etc
- Expert Level knowledge of using IFTTT, Integration of IFTTT Maker service with ESP8266 Development Board
- How to create your own HTTP to MQTT bridge using AWS Lambda
- A strong willingness to learn and interest in Internet of Things
- Very basic knowledge of any programming language (Optional)
- Very basic knowledge of electronics (Optional)
This course is meant for DIY enthusiasts, Engineers, Professionals and College Learners. This course starts from very basics and then slowly moves towards the advanced concepts. It uses very easy and interactive language, i.e. LUA Script to do programming for Internet of Things. The tutorials primarily use ESP8266 development board.
This course contains interesting projects using various sensors and actuators like, LED module, Motion Sensor, DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Digital push button etc. The course contains detailed projects using various clouds like ThingSpeak and CloudMQTT etc. The course explains the concept of MQTT and IFTTT services in detail. The course explains in detail about the advanced concepts like HTTP to MQTT bridge using AWS, controlling things using voice commands etc.
Who this course is for:
- DIY enthusiasts, Engineers, Professionals, Learners, Students, and anybody who is interested in learning Internet of Things
Team-SchoolSteps has got extensive experience in IT and has been working on professional Web, Java/J2EE, mobility, IoT based projects. One of the main goals of team is to do R&D in cutting edge technologies and to impart training to the professionals. All team members in the group have got extensive experience in IT. As of now, the entire group is focused on IoT, machine learning, mobile technologies, Wear Technologies and Big Data etc. Team has been doing extensive research in IoT, Wear technologies, mobile platform, machine learning etc.