Programming in Blazor - ASP.NET Core 3.2
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop web applications using C# and Blazor
- Use Azure DevOps to deploy Blazor apps
- Create a Database using Entity Framework Core 3.1
- Create a user system that uses roles
- C# Fundamentals (functions, variables, loops, the basics)
- HTML and CSS Fundamentals
In this course we will learn to develop web applications with Blazor.
Throughout the course we will create an application applying what has been learned.
We will go from the basics to the advanced. We will create forms, components, entities, relations with our entities, and user system with roles and more.
We will use an ASP.NET Core 3.2* application to serve our Blazor project, and with Entity Framework Core 3.1 we will create our database.
In the end, we will use Azure services, such as Azure App Service and Azure DevOps, to publish our application to production.
*We say ASP.NET Core 3.2 because it is a special version for Blazor WebAssembly.
- C# developers who want to build complex web applications
- Front-End developers
- Back-End developers who want to use C# on the Front-End