Programming Fundamentals - The Basics with C# for Beginners
- Visual Studio Community Edition (It's free and the course has a tutorial on how to download and install it)
- No previous experience with coding is needed
- Strong desire to learn, coding requires a lot of time to master it!
In a digitalized world, such as the one we live in, not knowing how to code will put you at a disadvantage. Regardless of what your goal is, wether its to find a job as a developer or not, knowing a little bit of coding can be really handy from time to time.
And C# is a great language to start. Why? Well what I like the most about C# is its structure, its a strong typed language. What does that mean? It means that everything is "defined" in C#, which in turn lets you write beautiful code, you will see that at one point writing the code becomes an art, it just looks beautiful when you structure it the correct way.
Leave the aesthetics, with C# you can create anything, desktop application, websites, Android/iPhone applications, games, anything you can think of, you can create it with C#.
By learning to code with C# you will be able to jump quickly into any other language, if you need to at some point. The reason for that is, again, the strongly typed and well created hierarchy in C#, which will basicly teach you everything you need to know about coding in general.
This is why I am able to help you forge the most solid foundations that you may ever get in coding. Just like everything in life, your first exposure to something new is the most crucial one.
This course will teach you both the theory and the practice behind coding. You will learn by watching, by doing and mostly by struggling.
You will also find numerous examples and projects to practice what we are learning and nothing will be left out. At the end of each section there will be a short quiz that will test you for some of the tricky parts of that section.
Exercises are also provided so that you can try to code on your own, most of them will not be solved in the course, but you will get hints from time to time on how to solve some of the hard ones. And of course you can always ask a question in the QnA section of the course! I will answer within less than 24 hours!
Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, the devil is in the details!
Plus, you have a 30 days money back guarantee, so if the course does not meet your expectations, you can get your money back, no questions asked!
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to code, no previous experience is required
- Students looking for a C# course to refresh their knowledge
- Setup Your Developer Environment03:16
- Creating a New Project in Visual Studio 201705:05
- Say Hello to the World! (Your First Program)04:19
- Quick Tip - Input Values from the Console05:09
- What is a Variable and What is a Data Type?03:40
- Brief Overview of The Different Data Types05:49
- Create Integer Numbers11:03
- Store Anything Into A String!07:49
- Introduction to Arrays11:58
- Difference Between .Write and WriteLine05:02
- Formatting Strings the Correct Way!06:23
- Arithmetic Operators - Math with C#12:08
- The Logical Operators - To Be Or Not To Be05:40
- If that do this, else do this10:18
- If that do this, else if that do this, but if neither, do that07:09
- What is a Loop and Create a Simple While Loop07:37
- Creating For Loops and The Difference With While Loops06:24
- Bonus Lecture: Get My Other Courses With a Discount and Further Your Knowledge05:39
I have graduated at Technical University of Varna as a Robotics Engineer. With several years of experience as a Passionate Developer and Engineer, I am now an Online Entrepreneur. Teaching is one of my passions, and what better and more impactful way to teach, than to do it online with thousands of students?
Currently focusing on providing quality education to tens of thousands of students across the globe, on subjects including:
- Programming, focusing on the C# Programming Language
- MATLAB, because this is a scientific tool that no scientist can do without
- Running Online Businesses that Earn Passive Income
For the past four years I have focused on the above and I have never stepped into the 9 to 5 world, I have worked in a company only once in my entire life and it lasted only 2 months. That's when I realized that, I can't learn the things that I want and I can't buy the things that I want buy working for someone else. You should start working for yourself aswell!
It does not matter if you want to become a developer or to run niche sites around the web, you can do both of these things in your own time as a freelancer or a business owner. And I can teach you how to do both of these things.
A little more about me:
I love tinkering with mechanics and with computers, currently obsessed with my Golf VR6. You can hit me up for some mechanic nerd talking. I love playing Dota 2 from time to time when I am resting, I love hikes and my cat, and I am a huge fan of most TV Serials.