Programming for Non-Programmers
- Basic computer/internet usage is expected.
- No-programming knowledge is required.
This course is for beginners (non-programmers) that introduces the programming concepts in a very interesting and unique way. The programming skills play a critical role in Cloud, Data Science, Software Development, DevOps, etc. This course enables you to learn other programming languages quickly and efficiently.
The course starts with programming concepts in plain English, and then get into Python programming. By the time, you write you first line of code, you are fully equipped with the fundamental concepts.
You will develop simple Python programs to apply the concepts.
Well.....Add the programming skill to your SKILL-BELT.
Enroll and Learn!
- Any one with no programming background, and wants to learn programming.
- Not recommended for experienced programmers.
- Recommendations & Requirements01:20
- Application Types04:33
- Programming Languages02:15
- Programming & Scripting02:31
- Simple English07:11
- Conditional Statements04:18
- Functions and Methods03:41
- Quiz #17 questions
- Some Terminology09:06
- Python - Install, Upgrade & Verification09:01
- Python - Shell & IDLE Introduction04:47
- Demo Python Scripts00:03
- Assignment #100:19
- Assignment #1 - Solution00:29
- Python Assignment #200:04
- Adding Comments To Code03:37
- Accepting User Input04:31
- Python Assignment #300:12
- Conditional Statements07:44
- Python Assignment #400:13
- Python White Spaces06:49
- Loops - While Statement10:16
- Lops - For Statement08:01
- Understanding Lists06:24
- Understanding Methods/Functions07:50
- Bonus Lecture00:22
About Our Company:
GlobalETraining .com offers self-paced technical courses and makes it easy to learn.
We have been in the IT training business for many years offering training courses in Unix, Windows, C#, Java, Python Programming, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Automation, etc. technologies.
Our instructors have 20+ years of experience in various technical areas - Software Development, Software Testing, Windows Systems & Network Administration, Unix/Linux Systems & Network Administration, Virtualization Technologies, Storage, Shell Scripting, Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Cassandra), Containerization (Dockers), Mesos, Marathon, Jenkins, Jira, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), Gluster File System, CoreOS, Ansible & other areas.
GlobalETraining had mentored thousands of students in the last 10+ years, and has extensive experience in delivery training – both in-class and online.
Visit our website for more details!