Programming A Chat Box From Scratch Using PHP and AJAX
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a simple Chat Box using PHP Programming Language and AJAX
- Design Chat Box using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
- Create a Database in PHPmyAdmin
- Establish a Database Connection with the Chat Box
- Use AJAX to make their program Real-Time
In this lesson students will download XAMPP Server which is used to create projects involving coding on their own computer.
In this lesson students will create the folders and files that will be needed to begin with their coding.
- This course teaches Programming from scratch, therefore, students do not need anything to begin this course
- Everything will be explained and the required things will be downloaded in this course
- Students only need to be familiar with how to operate a Computer
In this course we are going to create a simple chat box that will be completely responsive and will be really easy to get up and running on any server, but in this course we will use the XAMPP Server. A database is required - as we need to connect our Chat Box with the Database to make it Dynamic.
The programming language used is:
- PHP - We will use PHP language in this course to build our simple chat box. PHP is a widely-used open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- AJAX - AJAX is a technique for creating fast and dynamic web pages. AJAX is about updating parts of a web page, without reloading or refreshing the entire page.
The course is structured into 4 Sections and about it contains alomost about 1.5 hours of content. If you are interested in Programming Languages especially PHP then this course is for you. So lets get started and become an expert in PHP and AJAX by the end of this course.
- Students having a little knowledge about PHP Programming Language should take this course
- Students who are not familiar with Programming should not opt for this course