How to PROFIT from the stock market SAFELY with ETF-Complete
- There are NO prior knowledge required for the course as the course is designed for people with zero or limited investing experience.
- No Fundamental or Technical Knowledge required to take this course!
- Strong desire of Getting Rich and Retiring Early
- An open mind
Do you want to start investing but do not know where to start?
Do you want to start investing but do not have the time or energy to research and monitor individual stocks?
Are you looking for a passive investing strategy that requires very little of your time monthly?
Are you looking to put your investments into lower risk* (than individual stocks) products?
Are you looking to invest in ETFs but not sure how to do so?
Look no further, exchanged traded funds (ETF) is for you!
The ETF investing course covers everything you need to know to be a profitable ETF investor.
You will start with the basics and understand how an ETF works
You will learn the different categories of ETFs, and how to invest in ETFs
You will discover how to profit from the stock market by using ETFs investing
You will discover the benefit of ETFs
You will translate all this knowledge into action by screening for solid ETFs with appropriate fundamental and market criteria
You will learn everything you need to take action at the end of this course.
If you want to start building your ETF portfolio within the next 1-2 months, if you are ready to achieve financial freedom, this course is definitely for you.
- Beginner who have zero knowledge about stock/ETFs investing
- People who want learn how to make passive income. (Using less than 30 minutes per month)
- People who wants an extra stream of income
- People who wants to make money while they sleep
- People who wants to make money without getting a second job
- People who wants to have more money for for retirement
- People who are heading towards Financial Freedom!
- Investors looking for a low-risk, proven strategy to consistently grow their wealth
- People who want to get a solid understanding of ETFs investing
- Why you must invest?06:15
- Why we should invest in stocks?02:47
- Why you can always profit from the stock market(in the long run)?03:34
- Common mistakes to avoid in order to profit from stock market02:33
- What is Exchange Traded Funds(ETF)?05:22
- What are the different types of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)?06:09
- What are the difference- ETF vs stocks vs mutual funds(a.k.a-unit trust)?02:59
- Why we invest in Exchange Traded Funds(ETF)?05:33
- What is PE Ratio?04:28
- ETFs/Stocks volume01:26
- What is Asset Under Management (AUM)?01:39
- What is Expense Ratio?01:38
- What is Value Investing?05:13
- What are the criteria of High Potential Profit ETFs?03:20
- Step by step- How to find High Potential Profit ETF that passes our criteria09:00
- Investment checklist00:44
- How much to invest?03:52
- Tme Horizon to invest02:13
- How to profit even when your stock price went down?04:52
Glen is an Investment Trainer and has been invited to speak at Universities, the media and investment conferences.His words have reached and enlightened massive audiences at international events and he has trained investors across the Asia region like Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong and many more. He was also featured in the newspaper regarding his investment journey.
He believes that each and every one of us has the opportunity to obtain financial success. And this is the main reason of why he is so passionate about coaching people using the step by step formula towards financial success.
Glen was 18 when he first opened a brokerage to invest his savings in the stock market. Despite his effort, the initial journey in the stock market was not so successful yet and tiring.
However, he was later drawn to the extremely robust and sound principles of Value Investing and stock options. As a result, in about 6 years, he started with US dollar 4 figures in his stock investment portfolio and grow it to US dollar 6 figures!
Since then, his investment journey had a systematic approach and proved to provide him consistent cash flows. Glen has been featured and interviewed in the newspaper and radio stations regarding his investment journey.