Professional documents using Microsoft Word 2010
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Effectively use style sets to create eye-catching articles
- Navigate long documents and use references to create professional reports
- Format text in a table and effectively use the clipboard to quickly create a professional resume
- Quality proof your documents by sending them for review
- Work with images, borders and colors to create great-looking business letterhead templates
- Communicate more effectively by personalizing letters and email using Mail Merge
- There are no requirements, however viewers who have Microsoft Word 2010 will benefit the most.
Do you believe you could save time and create better looking documents if you just knew how to fully leverage the power of Microsoft Word? Do you wish you could learn from an expert how to create professional documents? If so, this course is for you!
Microsoft Word 2010 is a powerful application in which you can design, author and edit professional documents. In this course you will learn how to use styles, text layouts and images to create good looking documents, you will learn how to create professional reports with references and table of contents. You will learn how to create structured documents using tables to create a professional resume. Finally you will learn how to use more advanced tools in Word such as Mail Merge to personalize letters and emails.
Instead of learning how to use Microsoft Word 2010 feature by feature, you will see how Microsoft Word 2010 is used in real life by productivity expert Ulrika Hedlund.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for all business professionals who use Microsoft Word but who want to learn better methods to work more effectively and who want guidance on how to get the most of Microsoft Word.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.