- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore the many internal opportunities for gaining visibility.
- Identify external organizations and projects that will enhance your skills and visibility.
- Recognize your own strengths and weaknesses in being professionally visible.
- Identify things you can do for personal/professional improvement.
- No Advanced Preparation or Prerequisites are needed for this course.
If you want to grow professionally, you need to be positively visible to those in a position to give you what you want. The work you do, the manner in which you present your ideas in meetings, how you interact with upper management as well as your peers -- all either enhance or decrease your odds of being recognized as promotion material.
This course not only gives you ideas for where and how to be more visible, but offers suggestions for improving your professional style and image. How you look, sound, dress, and act are all part and parcel of how others see you. Perception of you as professional, competent, and future leadership talent will help you get the professional recognition you seek.
- Anyone interested in personal development, career development, human resources, or related fields.