Virus Removal: Easy for Any Skill Level
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Remove and clean your computer of viruses and other malware
- Protect yourself against malicious software in the future
- You should have Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 with internet access.
Completely up to date and relevant virus removal and prevention!
Easiest to follow virus removal course on Udemy!
Have you ever wondered how the pros and “geeks" remove malware a computer? Have you ever hoped you could do it yourself and avoid paying hundreds to a computer tech? Well look no further!
Easy to Follow Process:
This course will teach beginners and techies alike how to remove viruses like the pros do. This course requires only basic computer knowledge and operations, such and point and click.
Great for Any Skill Level:
Not only is this course great for the everyday home PC user, but IT professionals can use this course as a supplementary program to the systems they currently use, and get some external insight on all kinds of malware removal.
What You'll Learn:
This course will teach you how to remove all kinds of malware from a Windows system, including adware, spyware, viruses and more. This course applies to all modern versions of Windows, including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8/8.1. The course is taught mostly through screen-recordings and real-time demonstrations with very little time-lapse. Supporting documents are included that go into special detail on certain subjects. All the software necessary for this course are included (at no additional charge) in the download section, including malware removal software and a rescue disc for emergency recoveries.
How Long to Clean My PC?
The course will take 1-2 hours to complete, and some additional time to implement in a real-world application. You should take this course if you've ever been interested in servicing your own PC and learning more about IT. You should take this course if you prefer not to pay someone else to fix your PC for you.
- This virus removal course is meant for newbies and IT professionals alike. Newbies can use this course to help them clean their PCs themselves, and IT professionals can get additional insight from an experienced professional working in the field.
- Instructor introduction and background
- Overview of course objectives and expectations
- Timeframes and severity levels