- 3 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Edit professional-looking videos with PowerDirector
- Improve videos with graphics, titles, music, and visual effects
- Export HD videos for any device
- Use editing tools with the mindset of a professional video editor
- Share a video montage that they will be working on throughout the course
- Students need to download Cyberlink PowerDirector to follow along with the course content
- Students should have a camera that they can practice shooting video with, which will be used in the course practice exercises
Start editing your own videos with the best Windows/PC video editing software out there - PowerDirector.
If you're looking for a Windows-based video editing application that will allow you to edit professional quality videos, Cyberlink's PowerDirector is a great tool. This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started editing.
Make videos the way you envision them! If you want to make videos with great titles, music, effects, and overall quality, this is the course for you.
Here are the main topics of this course:
- Using easy editing and slideshow creator to make videos in less than 10 minutes
- Importing footage from any camera
- Understanding the program layout and tools
- Editing together a sequence and adding transitions
- Improving your video with graphics, music, and titles
- Producing (exporting) your video in HD quality for any device
- Creating advanced slow-motion, stabilized, color-corrected videos
- much more!
Why is this the course that will make you successful?
Taking online courses isn't easy. It takes work and action. This course will help you succeed with concrete practice lessons. We'll walk you through each exercise. By the end of the course, you'll have a fully edited video montage that you can share with the world.
Color Director Lessons
There is a section on color correcting with Color Director. If you don't have Color Director, that's totally okay - because you'll learn how to do color correction in PowerDirector. But for those of you who have Color Director, this is a great bonus.
Who teaches this course?
Phil Ebiner is a professional video editor who has edited over 1,000 videos in the past 3 years for amazing companies. His videos have shown at film festivals, in movie theaters, on television, and on popular websites. Phil strives to teach students not only the technical skills of a video editor with this course, but also the philosophy of video editing. You'll love learning from Phil like thousands of other Udemy students.
Are you ready to be successful?
Are you ready to edit professional-looking videos?
- Beginner video creators looking for a great video editing application
- Windows / PC users who need a professional video editing software to make great videos
- Video editors on a budget looking for an inexpensive video editing tool
- This course is not for Mac users
Welcome to the PowerDirector course. In this video, you'll learn more about the instructor Phil Ebiner and what you'll be learning throughout this course.
It's time for you to take what you've learned and put it into action. Your exercise for this section is to export/produce your video and post it online. You can post it on YouTube or Vimeo. Once you've done that, please post a link or embed the video in a discussion on the course page or send it to the instructor via a private message.