PowerDirector 14 - Video Editing for PC Users
What you'll learn
- Edit professional-looking videos with PowerDirector
- Improve videos with graphics, titles, music, and visual effects
- Export HD videos for any device
- Use editing tools with the mindset of a professional video editor
- Share a video montage that they will be working on throughout the course
- Students need to download Cyberlink PowerDirector to follow along with the course content
- Students should have a camera that they can practice shooting video with, which will be used in the course practice exercises
Start editing your own videos with the best Windows/PC video editing software out there - PowerDirector.
If you're looking for a Windows-based video editing application that will allow you to edit professional quality videos, Cyberlink's PowerDirector is a great tool. This course will teach you everything you need to know to get started editing.
Make videos the way you envision them! If you want to make videos with great titles, music, effects, and overall quality, this is the course for you.
Here are the main topics of this course:
- Using easy editing and slideshow creator to make videos in less than 10 minutes
- Importing footage from any camera
- Understanding the program layout and tools
- Editing together a sequence and adding transitions
- Improving your video with graphics, music, and titles
- Producing (exporting) your video in HD quality for any device
- Creating advanced slow-motion, stabilized, color-corrected videos
- much more!
Why is this the course that will make you successful?
Taking online courses isn't easy. It takes work and action. This course will help you succeed with concrete practice lessons. We'll walk you through each exercise. By the end of the course, you'll have a fully edited video montage that you can share with the world.
Color Director Lessons
There is a section on color correcting with Color Director. If you don't have Color Director, that's totally okay - because you'll learn how to do color correction in PowerDirector. But for those of you who have Color Director, this is a great bonus.
Who teaches this course?
Phil Ebiner is a professional video editor who has edited over 1,000 videos in the past 3 years for amazing companies. His videos have shown at film festivals, in movie theaters, on television, and on popular websites. Phil strives to teach students not only the technical skills of a video editor with this course, but also the philosophy of video editing. You'll love learning from Phil like thousands of other Udemy students.
Are you ready to be successful?
Are you ready to edit professional-looking videos?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner video creators looking for a great video editing application
- Windows / PC users who need a professional video editing software to make great videos
- Video editors on a budget looking for an inexpensive video editing tool
- This course is not for Mac users
Founded in 1996, CyberLink is the world's leading multimedia software company and pioneer in video and audio technologies on PCs and portable devices including tablets and smartphones. From what began as a mission to create superb digital multimedia products for consumers by a group of National Taiwan University students led by Professor Huang, CyberLink has since grown into a global and award-winning brand with nearly 30 products and a solid reputation for efficiently delivering innovative, interoperable solutions.
great courses for beginners
I'll teach you the skills necessary to stand out from the crowd. Whether it’s a personal passion or a business pursuit, you can learn video, photography, art, design, marketing skills and more here.
learn by doing
Step-by-step tutorials and project-based learning.
One-on-one support from experts that truly want to help you.
don’t stress. have fun.
more about phil
My professional background is in video production and editing. I graduated from Loyola Marymount University's School of Film and Television in 2011. Since then, I've worked on thousands of projects that have appeared in movie theaters, film festivals, television and online.
Today, I create all kinds of things from photographs that can be seen on my Instagram to homemade sourdough bread that feeds my family. Who knows where life will take me. But I know wherever I am, I'll be creating.
Since 2012, I've been creating online courses that over two million students from around the world have taken. Course topics include everything from photography and video to design and business courses. If I can't teach it , I collaborate with other experts who share their skills with absolute beginners.
I can't wait to see you in class!
Learn creative skills, from absolute beginner to advanced mastery.
Video School exists to help you succeed in life. Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill from photography and video to art, design and business.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills!
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most are fully downloadable so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not!