Professional Text Review and Correction with Adobe Acrobat
- 35 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to create a more efficient and smoother correction phase in design projects
- To improve the revision process in order to take up less time and reduce potential sources of error
- To get to know the new workflow Adobe has introduced with InDesign CC 2019 which has a big potential for saving money and time
- First experiences with the general process of a design project
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Acrobat
My experience as a typesetting specialist shows, that much potential for optimization of the correction process is not being used during a design project. I can only imagine that the reason is, that Acrobat isn't as self-explanatory as it seems, and that neither the employer nor the designer (or the agency) makes an effort to really learn to work with it. Therefore most of the correction PDFs I receive from my clients are arduous to process, have many potential sources of error and oftentimes produce more new questions than they answer.
This tutorial will show you that it can be totally different – and with a very low learning curve!
- Project managers in marketing departments