- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Course Goal: By the end of this course, students will be able to write and deliver a professional quality sales presentation.
- Course objectives: Teach the students to understand selling and communication strategy, modern consultative selling techniques and the writing and delivery of a sales presentation.
- A textbook is recommended in the free lecture, but is not required.
Sales is a critical function for any business. It provides the revenue that pays for everything else the company does. Professional level sales people make six-figure incomes and interact with billion dollar companies, like Walmart and Kroger.
This course teaches the student sales and communications theory. Upon completion, you will be able to conduct a professional buyer meeting with a well-written, persuasive sales presentation.
Even if you are not going into sales, you need to know how to sell your ideas and yourself, this is a course for you.
- Anyone who wants a career in professional sales, or who just wants to become more polished and persuasive in their everyday business.
Introductory comments and a recommended textbook.