Professional Scrum Product Owner Training Course
What you'll learn
- Learn the basic requirements of being a PRODUCT OWNER
- Learn the Essentials of SCRUM
- Learn what it takes to function well in a PRODUCT OWNER ROLE
- Learn what a good PRODUCT BACKLOG should look like
- Learn how to identify and capture good PRODUCT VISION
- Learn how to CREATE USER STORIES that are meaningful and effective
- Examples of how to determine PRODUCT VALUE with template thrown in to help
- Learn how to CREATE EFFECTIVE REPORTS
- Learn about product RELEASE MANAGEMENT
- No formal pre-requisites
- Basic understanding of scrum terminologies and concepts
- Willingness to learn as well as to do the assignments within the course
This professional Professional Scrum Product Owner Training Course will teach you how to become an effective product owner. It is packed with real world examples to help you put what you've learnt to practice.
WHAT TO EXPECT
This will train you on:
The requirements of being a Product Owner
Using story points
Effective reporting of sprint status and release planning
How to work with stakeholders to maximize product value
Introduction to scrum: Roles | Artifacts | Events
This course is your sure path to being an effective product owner. Or if you want to work your way into the world of becoming a product owner, then this course is for you! It is the fastest path you can take to boost your Scrum Product Owner skills.
The course is rich in content and the participant is expected to go through the content in the order its laid out and work through the numerous exercises to get the best out of the course.
The will enable each participant/students to work in a scrum environment and main focus on the product requirements to manage the product outcome. This course prepares the participant/students to use the tools that will help you to translate requirements to the development team to achieve the optimum results.
The items below will be covered in the course:
Essentials of Scrum
Product Owner Role
Creating User Stories
Determining Product Value
The course also has some templates to help you get started on aspects of your Product Owner learning. You will get templates for:
RICE Scoring Template - For determining product value
Sprint Burn Down Chart Template
Parking Lot Template - To help you and your stakeholders visualize and manage product feature group
You will hence get the ingredients and recipes to make you an effective product owner and take the stress pout of being an effective product owner.
Do not hesitate to contact me via the messaging system for any questions as I am here to help and support the participants all the step of the way
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Anyone interested in and that has a passion to learn the benefits of Scrum for product management
A Scrum Product Owner who wants to improve their skills, increase the value their product, be more motivated, organised and influential
Product managers and business analysts professionals associated with design, development and testing
Project sponsors and owners
Customers or organisations using scrum for software product development and delivery
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to know what it takes to be a product owner
- A Scrum Product Owner who wants to improve their skills, be more organised and be more effective
- IT Managers
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners or Product Managers professionals associated with design, development and testing
- Anyone keen to learn the benefits of using Scrum in their Product Management or Product Owner role
Hello my name is Rotimi Adeniji. My friends call me Tim. I am an importer and online entrepreneur.
I have a masters degree in Information Technology for E-Commerce (MSc ITEC) from University of Sussex. I am also a seasoned AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT & PRINCE2 qualified project manager with 10 years industry experience.
My Agile Project Management Course - Learn The Basics of Agile Project Management (DSDM) is now out.
Watch out for my PRINCE2, Scrum Product Owner and Jira training courses!
I've been working full time as a project manager for over 10 years while still running my own eBay store in parallel. Talk about being busy.
Experienced entrepreneur and have being running my own profitable eBay business (another income stream) since 2013. A super user on eBay and a master seller with several years experience selling on eBay.
From me you will learn how to sell on eBay, find, source, and import hot selling products from overseas to resell on eBay. Build a big eBay business with this complete, A - Z, beginner to advanced course
Learn the basics of how to run your own home based business selling on Ebay. Learn from an experienced eBay entrepreneur.
When it comes to buying and selling on eBay, then you have the right mentor and coach in me.
It's an understatement to state that eCommerce is the way to go now with nearly 100% of any reputable business having an online presence. So why not get in on the act.
MY MISSION: Help you to succeed in your own online business.
I will always be available to offer you support throughout the course.
My joy is in your success and I aim to help you through any obstacles.
My course(s) are regularly updated to make sure they're still relevant to current eCommerce trends and its my hope that they will continue to meet and exceed all your expectations.
I think back to my MSc days and one key thing that stuck in my brain is that we all only have 24hrs in a day out of which most of us sleep 8 hrs. For you to be successful you need to leverage on one or all of these three things
1. OPM (Other People's Money): Like getting a loan to start a business
2. OPT (Other People's Time): Like getting people to work for you. This ways you've now replicated yourself and you have more than 24hrs in a day as these employees are putting in their hours into your pot
3. Leverage on technology: This is the eBay business. You're asleep, you're earning money! You're awake, you're earning money.
I'm basically here to help you learn how you can incorporate (Leverage on technology) into your life via teaching you how to sell on eBay. Your life will not remain the same after this course.
Depending on how far and how much you're willing to invest in your eBay business, then you can slowly even start OPT as you get people to come work for you in your eBay business.
So sit tight and enjoy yourself on this course.