Professional Photography: Go From Beginner To Winner
What you'll learn
- An understanding of multiple methods of creating income from your photographs
- Real world techniques for putting your new knowledge into practice
- You will need to be a confident photographer. The course assumes that you are able to produce high quality imagery already.
Earning money doing something you love is an awesome experience!
However, it's nowhere as easy as you might think as the market is full of photographers trying to do the same thing. Many of the obvious photography "jobs" are super saturated or simply don't exist any more and the career path of a photographer simply doesn't exist any more in any traditional sense.
This course shows you how to make money doing something you love!
If you don't know where to start in making money from your photography then this course will give you all of the information you need.
- You will learn about multiple income streams, what the pros and cons of each are, what you need to consider to work in each and how to go about starting to get work.
- You will learn tactics and techniques that I have used for many years to earn my living as a photographer and benefit from my real life experience.
- You will come away from the course clear in the knowledge of which ways of earning money as a photographer will work for you and ready to dive in to getting started earning money.
The course isn't a list of stock photography websites and doesn't show you how to actually take photographs! It's all about looking at creative, often new ways of making money from your photography and includes multiple numbers of income ideas and techniques that really work and will earn money for you with some hard work and dedication!
The course is ideal for competent photographers who love taking pictures but don't know where to start making money from them. It's ideal if you're wanting to create additional income and also invaluable if you are planning on eventually making photography your full time career.
Remember, I've fed my children and paid my rent since 2003 as a professional photographer. I'm ready to pass on the knowledge of how to do that to you so enrol on the course now!
Who this course is for:
- Confident photographers who want to either supplement theri current income through their photography or are looking for ways of creating a full time photography income.
I have been a photographer since I was 16 starting with film cameras, processing and printing my own films as a teenager and then becoming a professional photographer in 2003. I have wide experience of shooting weddings, portraits and commercial photography at a professional level both using film and digital equipment and I enjoy shooting street photography on my Iphone in my spare time as well!
I also have a professional teaching qualification from Cambridge University and I have taught photography alongside my other work in schools to a wide age range of children as well as at A level to more mature students.