Professional Photography: Go From Beginner To Winner
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- An understanding of multiple methods of creating income from your photographs
- Real world techniques for putting your new knowledge into practice
- You will need to be a confident photographer. The course assumes that you are able to produce high quality imagery already.
Earning money doing something you love is an awesome experience!
However, it's nowhere as easy as you might think as the market is full of photographers trying to do the same thing. Many of the obvious photography "jobs" are super saturated or simply don't exist any more and the career path of a photographer simply doesn't exist any more in any traditional sense.
This course shows you how to make money doing something you love!
If you don't know where to start in making money from your photography then this course will give you all of the information you need.
- You will learn about multiple income streams, what the pros and cons of each are, what you need to consider to work in each and how to go about starting to get work.
- You will learn tactics and techniques that I have used for many years to earn my living as a photographer and benefit from my real life experience.
- You will come away from the course clear in the knowledge of which ways of earning money as a photographer will work for you and ready to dive in to getting started earning money.
The course isn't a list of stock photography websites and doesn't show you how to actually take photographs! It's all about looking at creative, often new ways of making money from your photography and includes multiple numbers of income ideas and techniques that really work and will earn money for you with some hard work and dedication!
The course is ideal for competent photographers who love taking pictures but don't know where to start making money from them. It's ideal if you're wanting to create additional income and also invaluable if you are planning on eventually making photography your full time career.
Remember, I've fed my children and paid my rent since 2003 as a professional photographer. I'm ready to pass on the knowledge of how to do that to you so enrol on the course now!
- Confident photographers who want to either supplement theri current income through their photography or are looking for ways of creating a full time photography income.
How to decide if you are ready to start working professionally as a photographer.
An overview of the differences between making a passive and an active photography income and how they might work in combination.