Professional manicure by Viktoriia Klopotova (eng)
What you'll learn
- On the course, students will learn about the anatomy and pathology of nails, the rules of safe work in the manicure salon. Learn how to properly and safely perform manicure in different techniques. They recognize many nuances in working with clients, as well as learn how to properly select the type of manicure in accordance with the skin of the hands.
- To complete the course you will need: an e-file and bits for hardware manicure, a nail file 180 grit, pusher, a wooden stick for the cuticle, a solution for softening the skin (cuticle remover), a buffer, a file for a high shine, nippers, scissors, a UV lamp, cotton disks, hand cream.
The purpose of training is to improve the quality of services performed by manicure masters. The student receives information on topics: work safety (standards of antiseptics, disinfection and sterilization); nail anatomy, how to work safely and not harm the client; nail pathology. The student will learn and learn how to use the correct manicure technique, in accordance with the skin of the hands, as well as correctly select and offer the necessary type of manicure.
Who this course is for:
- The course is designed for beginners as well as professionals who want to improve their skills. Also recommended for clients, to familiarize themselves with the implementation of professional manicure and the correct choice of the master.
• 2-time Champion of the most prestigious World Cup NAILPRO Cup Finale - IBS Las Vegas, 2016, 2017
• 6-time Vice Champion NAILPRO Cup Finale - IBS LasVegas, 2016, 2017
• 2-time 2nd Vice Champion of NAILPRO Cup Finale - IBS LasVegas, 2014, 2015
• 4 times winner of the "Olympic Nail Competition", 2011
• European Champion, 2009
• 2-time Vice Champion of Europe, 2007, 2010
• Champion of Ukraine, 2004
• Champion of Kiev (Ukraine), 2003
• Author of the PIPE shape (she developed the shape in 2005)
• The owner and creator of the brand NLn.o.b.e.l., 2011
• A Judge in various championships of Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Asia, and the United States of America.
• The director of the prestigious NAILPRO World Cup in Europe
• A lecturer who gives workshops and courses throughout Europe and Asia. A key participant in numerous projects in nail aesthetics in Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Poland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Myanmar, Taiwan, Indonesia, Brazil.
• The founder and author of the training program titled "Professional Nail School by Viktoriia Klopotova".