Professional Lighting Techniques in Cinema 4D
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Professional lighting set-ups in Cinema 4D
- Pro tips on creating realistic lighting
- Studio Lighting techniques
- The different light settings
- Render settings to optimise scenes
- In order to make the most of this course, you should ideally have a basic understanding of Cinema 4D
- Be able to create simple scenes and models
Have you always wondered how to create great renders in Cinema 4D? The key is to understand how lights work.
Professional Lighting Techniques is your ultimate guide to lighting in Cinema 4D. With hands-on lessons, you will be guided through some of the core concepts of lighting as well as the advanced techniques and tools.
Ozgur, who is one of the very few Maxon Certified Cinema 4D Instructors in the world, has spent over a decade mastering these lighting techniques and created this comprehensive course to teach you how to use lights Cinema 4D.
You will start this course by using basic light setups, then move onto more advanced techniques such as creating physically accurate lights, studio setups, improving shadow quality, working with global illumination and ambient occlusion, creating glowing objects, understanding volumetric lights, reflections, caustics and more.
Each lesson is accompanied with the source files you can download in order to follow along and practice what you've learnt. At the end of each chapter, you will also have quizzes to test your knowledge.
Whether you are an existing Cinema 4D user with years of experience, or a new designer, you will learn countless lighting tips and tricks used throughout the industry, which will help you create better looking renders in less time.
If you are looking to improve your renders by using lights properly, then this course is for you!
- Cinema 4D users regardless of experience
- This course is for beginners and also experienced C4D designers
- 3D Designers
- Motion Graphics Artists (Motion Designers) working with Cinema 4D