Are you spending hundreds of dollars outsourcing your Kindle cover designs?
Would you like to create your own professional covers for free?
Seems like a pipe dream, doesn't it.
Free design programs like Canva have made graphic design easier for Entrepreneurs and non-designers alike.
Spend a few hours learning the ins and outs of using Canva for your Kindle cover design needs, and start creating professional, high converting covers in 15 minutes or less.
It's that easy.
It's not just about the money. It's also about the results we get from our designers.
They aren't in the Kindle business, so they rarely know how to create covers that convert for your target audience.
Unless you have the money to hire a top-designer who knows the ins and outs of selling as well, you're out of luck.
You've spent your money and time working with your designer, only to not get the result you expected.
Your Kindle covers are, after all, the very first thing your potential buyer sees when they are browsing the Kindle store. If they don't connect with your cover, they won't click through to your Kindle landing page. So you have a lot riding on this.
That's why I created this course. So I can teach entrepreneurs that designing is not something to be feared, especially with the free, user-friendly solutions we have nowadays for non-designers.
So, take the major part of your Kindle business (your covers) in your hand.
Save a lot of money, while also creating covers that actually connect with your target market (I'll teach you how), hence bringing you more sales.
How does this course benefit you?
1. How to create professional Kindle covers using a completely free solution (Canva)
2. How to save 100s of dollars in outsourcing costs by easily creating high converting Kindle covers
3. How to avoid dealing with difficult freelancers who never understand your requirements and create exactly what you need
4. How to create professional, high converting, beautiful Kindle covers in 15 minutes or less
5. How to analyze the covers in your category and competitors to create covers that'll work for your target market
6. Learn exactly how to use Canva to supercharge your Kindle business while creating 6 ready-to-use Kindle covers
7. How to learn just the basics of Canva and create multiple designs
8. How to use pre-made templates to create professional designs
9. How to model templates and good designs and create your own
10. How to design unique designs of your own by modeling competitor designs
Who is this course for?
This course is for you if you are a/an:
1. Entrepreneur who wants to get into Kindle, but you are terrified of the costs that come with publishing (there's a free, but great option for every aspect of this business!)
2. Kindle publisher who is currently spending hundreds on covers that don't really bring you the sales you expected
3. Short book and story publisher who is balking at how your cover costs are adding up as you release more books
4. Frustrated business person who wants to save the innumerable hours you spent trying to explain exactly what you wanted in your cover to your designer, only to get exactly the opposite, time and again.
So, what are you waiting for?
Take your Kindle business to the next level today by creating great looking covers.
Enroll now, and get started!