Professional Financial Market Vibration Analysis System
What you'll learn
- Looking at Stock Market Structure
- Knowing how the market vibrations works - No guesswork
- Track the price levels of Stocks or any acommodity
- Time the market using simple timing mode - put time and price together for bias
- Course is for all levels
Learn the basic market structure before you invest. Learn about stock market flow. After spending years at Etrade and Bank of America, it was clear what the public is missing and how they are misguided by wall street marketing. This course will bridge that gap to start the first step in the right direction. Through the Law of Vibration, every stock in the market moves in its own distinctive sphere of activity, as to intensity, volume, and direction; all the essential qualities of its evolution are characterized in its own rate of vibration. Stocks like atoms are really centers of energies, therefore they are controlled, mathematically. Although the Law Of Vibration comprises a number of elements, the time factor is the most important. The price movement of a stock or commodity unfolds in a coherent way. This is because stocks and commodities are essentially centers of energies and these energies (or vibrations) are controlled mathematically. When the pattern is complete, it may suggest that the price is likely to find support or resistance at one of the Fibonacci levels calculated based on the price level of point D. Note that the Fibonacci levels are only displayed for the last Fibonacci pattern on the chart. Markets demonstrate repetitive patterns where prices oscillate between one set of price ratios and another making price projections possible. Market trends can be defined by geometric relationships as they exhibit harmonic relationships between the price and time swings. Many investors/traders use cycles and harmonic relationships to project future swing price/times. These harmonic price movements produce symmetric rallies and decline to give traders an advantage to determine the key turning points. Symmetry is visible in all markets and in all time frames.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to invest money in stock market
● Oracle Certified PRO, AWS Architect
● Invented Oracle ERP Cloning and Demantra Tuning products for Oracle Corporation
● Architected and Designed infrastructure servers, HBAs, CPUs, Memory and IO SAN storage requirements for R12, OBIEE+, Demantra, Fusion and Siebel CRM software for option IOPS and throughput. Design by layer.
● Architected 10 Terabyte Oracle RAC enabled Database for Optimal IO, HA and failover, custom service model with 11gR2 Oracle RAC Cluster and Grid. HA and Failover design of 178 applications using Web Logic Clusters.
● Installation and configuration of Oracle 10g/11g Oracle RAC, WebLogic 11g, 12c clustering for massive scaling.
● OBIEE Infrastructure and Software Architecture Design for optimal IOPS, Shared storage design, LUN and ASM striping design, CPU and Memory requirements, 11gR2 RAC enabled MDS, ODI, BIA repositories for 11g OBIEE software stack, RAC enabling staging and DW schemas for HA.
● OBIEE Scaling HA and failover setup for BI Server, BIPS and ODI components by clustering 11g WLS MS servers, HA setup for multi data sources, connection factory, Distributed JMS.
● OBIEE Tuning by layers and optimal parameter settings, OHS caching and compression, HTTP parameter adjustments, Jrocket Heap adjustments, Tuning Connection Backlog Buffering, Analytics Connection pool, BI server, BIPS and BI Scheduler parameters.
● Implementation and support of Oracle EBusiness Suites R12.2, R12, 11i. 10.7.
● Worked on Oracle Applications upgrade from 184.108.40.206 to R12.2.5
● Cloning of Run File System, patching using ADOP on R12.2.4
● Implement Shared Application Tier, PCP Setup and Load balancing
● Upgrade of databases from Oracle 9i to 10g and 10g to 11g and 12c.
● Oracle Security implementation for EBS 12.2 and 12c, 11g database
● Demantra 12.2.5 Installation and configure with EBS
● Complex Web logic server (10g, 11g, 12c) enterprise deployments with 12 node clusters and 178 J2EE apps, HA and Failover setup's. Tuning WLS components.
● OBIEE 10g, 11g Install, Enterprise Architecture design, High Availability deployment, ODI 11g.
● Advance setup and install of 10g RAC, 11g RAC, R12 RAC, ERP 11i and R12 on RAC.
● Implemented over 30 Oracle ERP, e-Business suite projects in 10.7, 11.0.3, 11i and R12 as Sr. Apps DBA, upgrades from 11i to R12.
● Designed and implemented integration of AD, OID, SSO, Portal and ERP (11i and R12) projects in High Availability and Clustered environments.
● Software Architecture Layout, LBR enabling ERP, Forms load balancing, Apache load balancing, PCP for concurrent managers.
● Advance architecture design and deployments for SOA fusion under HA setups. HA setup for ESB, BPE and WSM. Installation of UDDI and various ERP Adapters for Siebel and eBusiness integration. Authentication, authorization, encryption and digital signature centralization using WSM.
● System assessments for upgrades and capacity planning using regression and PDM models. Extensive experience capacity planning and hardware layout.
● System design with MAA and configuration of 11i and R12 instances on HA using 10g RAC and 11g RAC. Configuration of four node RAC enabled ERP on Red Hat Linux AIX, HP-UX and Solaris.
● Migration of 11i and R12 system on RAC. Configuration and setup of R12 RAC, OID Cluster on RAC metadata repository.
● Performed various Oracle ERP upgrades from 11.3 and 10.7 to 11i including upgrade to 220.127.116.11.
● Complex ERP on 15 nodes High Availability (HA) Architecture with 4 node 10g RAC, integrated ERP with 10gAS, SSO and portlet,
● IBM Tivoli LDAP server integration with OID, setup of provisioning. 10gAS install base with HA and Failover for LDAP, ODISRV and Web cache.
● Extensive knowledge in Sun Solaris 2.6, 2.8. HP-UNIX 10.7 and 11.0, 11i, 11.23 and Red Hat AS 2.1, 3.0, 4, 5, Oracle enterprise Linux.
● Used advanced features configured SQL*SERVER gateway, names server and resource manager, data guard, streams, materialized views, advanced replication, Data encryption, FGAC, log miner.
● Creator of ByteArmor DBA Tool with over 1500 scripts which identify customizations, locate performance issues, SQL level waits data using OWI, ASH & AWR Deep analysis as well as manage workflow related issues.
● Backup and recovery using RMAN, high availability architecture setup, performance analysis and tuning complex systems. Data guard on RAC.
● Worked in 24*7 worldwide database environments with 20 GB DML per day, few Terrabytes ERP deployments.
● Advanced performance tuning, this paper is for senior DBA’s who understand Oracle’s Wait Interface. It is a Home grown tool to capture wait data and subsequent issues. Find any SQL wait issues automatically, NCOAUG Paper
● Created own Performance tuning tools for Oracle Database Monitoring and Performance tuning.
● Over 300 hours of Audio/Video presentations on various technologies, reviewed by 10000 users worldwide.