Professional E-Sports Jersey Design Course
What you'll learn
- Create a professional e sports jersey or any clothing from scratch.
- Learn the technique on how to create a clothing mockup from scratch.
- High quality jersey presentation for your clients or audiences
- CLO3D basics
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop basic tools
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator basic tools
- Must have a CLO3D software
COURSE: E-SPORTS APPAREL DESIGN & BRANDING
Create a professional E-sports jersey design from scratch using the methods and techniques.
I created this tutorial to build a foundation and understanding on the e sports jersey design workflow from concept 2d to 3D. So starting with some basic understanding on how to create a 3D shirt from scratch then moving on to every stage until we have our final design to present to your clients or audiences.
What will you learn?
- Learn the full jersey design workflow from 2D concept to high-quality presentation.
- Basic CLO3D UI & tools.
- Create a Round neck T-shirt in CLO3D.
- I will teach you a time saving technique on how to convert raster images into vector shapes. Using vector shapes is important if you don't have a specific size for your ready to print lay out design, because you can easily adjust the size of the design without pixelating it or destroy the quality. You can also use this technique if you have a very detailed hand drawings.
- I will teach you the technique on how to create a mockup that you can usually see on the internet. There are free and paid mockups around but why not create your own?. This is the technique I use in creating different kinds of mockups as long as there's a visible shadows on the object by separating the base color and the shadows. You can you this technique on T shirts, Long sleeves, Caps, Shorts etc.
- Create a high-quality professional presentation for your clients or audiences.
Files that I will provide
- T-shirt templates
- Original .PSD Mockup I created from scratch
- The Dragon pattern I created from photoshop and illustrator
- Illustrator file of the final design
At the end of this course you will learn the full workflow of high-quality jersey or clothing design from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- Artists who have interest in clothing design
- Students who has interest in the clothing business
- Professional or experienced artist who wants to learn more about clothing design
- Printing business owners that wants to improve the quality of his/her clothing production & branding
Hi, I am Matt Alvarez a Digital Artist. I have 6 years of experience in freelancing, I have worked with local & international Streamers, Youtubers, Gaming orgs and Business owners.
I love playing games and doing art ever since I was a kid, and this leads me to focus on a career that fits my character, is to do Art specifically for Games.
Right now It's time for me to give back by sharing my knowledge with you. I am happy to help and don't bother contacting me and ask questions.