Professional Dry & Korean Cupping Therapy Course
What you'll learn
- Introduction of Dry & Korean Cupping Therapy
- Client consultation contraindications
- Introduction of lower back pain
- Cupping lower back Part-1
- Cupping lower back Part-2
- Introduction of Lateral back pain
- Lat pain Part-1
- Lat pain Part-2
- Introduction of Hip & sciatica
- Hip pain Part-1
- Hip pain Part-2
- Introduction of Frozen shoulder
- Frozen shoulder Part-1
- Frozen shoulder Part-2
- Introduction of Upper back
- Upper back Part-1
- Upper back Part-2
- Introduction of Upper neck
- Upper neck Part-1
- Upper neck Part-2
- Respiratory disorders
- Lungs Part-1
- Lungs Part-2
- Bonus Video
- "You must have completed full body-massage diploma course certification with anatomy & physiology before enrolling on our short courses"
- Healthy people
- The students should be familiar with basic anatomy of the musculoskeletal system.
Learn Dry & Korean Cupping Therapy Today to Treat Your Own Pains, Your Friends or Family.
Side Effects of Cupping
Research has not found any potential side effects of cupping therapy. However, it frequently makes some marks on the skin. It happens because of bringing blood to the surface of the skin. It is similar to a bruise, which stays for a few days on skins and becomes normal after that.
As long as anyone goes to a trained, certified practitioner, cupping therapy is safe. But some minor side effects can be seen such as-
> Skin infection
> Mild discomfort/soreness
Who should not Cupping?
Cupping therapy is not for everyone, and some people should avoid cupping. Following are the list of people who should not take cupping therapy.
> Pregnant women are forbidden to take cupping treatment.
> People who bleed quickly and easily or even can’t stop bleeding should avoid cupping.
> People who have inflamed skin.
> Underlying health conditions
> Anyone with a high fever.
> Children should avoid cupping as their skin is still developing, and they have thin skin compared to adults.
What should you not do after cupping?
Some important health measures should be taken care of after cupping.
> Don’t jump in the swimming pool or shower right after cupping.
> Drink enough water to provide extra fluids to your body.
> Keep the treated areas covered and want.
> Avoid alcohol.
Who this course is for:
- Cupping Therapist
- Cupping Therapy & Massage Therapist
- Professional Cupping Therapy Massage Certificate Course interesting student
- Cupping Therapy Students
- Muscle, Tension, Stimulation, Flexibility, Heightened, Alertness, Reduced, Anxiety
- How much do cupping therapists make?
- Professional Cupping Therapy & Massage
- Professional Massage Therapy
- cupping therapy certificate
- therapy certificate
Hello, I’m Manik Miah
D2D Therapies was founded in 2015 intending to provide 1 day intensive courses on different Hijama cupping and Massage therapies. Our fully comprehensive one day course includes theory and practical delivered by the directors of d2dtherapies.
We also provide business to business certification for Hijama clinic startup, beauty clinics and barber shops. Our team members have years of experience in this field.
Besides we also provide massage service to our clients. You may find every details of the courses and services in the booking page.
D2D Therapy we believe that your health and well-being impacts not only your life, but those who are close to you and the community at large. We offer professional, educational, personalized, premium-quality physical therapy intervention as well as performance programs. We embrace and believe there is more to a patient than their injury. We celebrate accomplishments and encourage healthy lifestyles!
Why Choose Us
1 Day Intensive Therapy Courses Avaliable.
We provide training for both male and female. Our intensive fast track courses will get you a professional certificate to start your career as a massage therapist. Additionally, our business to business certification will help you to start your own business.
Our business to business insurance is provided by ipti uk
D2D Therapies Training Provider