Professional Design Portfolios
What you'll learn
- Develop a visually compelling professional portfolio that effectively communicates design skills, style, and expertise.
- Gain proficiency in visual communication, presentation techniques and content organization.
- Understand the importance of branding, marketability, and psychological considerations in portfolio creation.
- Construct portfolio grid layouts, incorporate project colour schemes and fonts, and filter project images.
- Knowledge of creating Digital Presentation using Adobe Creative Suite or similar programs.
- Knowledge in Digital Online Platforms.
- Having existing Design Projects to be documented through Digital Portfolio Banners.
- Knowledge in converting scans and digital drawings to pdf and image files.
A professional design portfolio is essential for architects and interior designers to showcase their skills and expertise, build credibility, market their brand, communicate with their clients and collaborators as well as gain a competitive advantage in the industry.
Architects and interior designers will highly benefit through this course in professional portfolio development to advance career opportunities in their industries, attract new clients, meet educational requirements, showcase diverse skills and project types and stay current with the industry advancements.
The course content covers working with various portfolio grid layouts, incorporate project colour schemes, appropriately use fonts and text sizes, filter design project images, and identify the main design aspects to include.
By the end of this course, professional as well future architects and interior designers will be able to develop a visually compelling professional portfolio that effectively communicates their design skills, style, and expertise. They will gain proficiency in visual communication, presentation techniques and content organization, while also understanding the importance of branding, marketability, and psychological considerations in portfolio creation.
Participants will leave the course equipped to present their work confidently, adapt to digital platforms, and continually update and improve their portfolios to meet industry standards and achieve their career and educational goals.
Who this course is for:
- Architects and Interior Designers.
- Design school Students in Architecture and Interior Design.
Reem is an international Artist & Designer whose works are strongly affected by diverse cultural backgrounds. Along with being a University Professor at YU, AUD and CUD, she obtained Masters of Architecture degree from Carleton University, and a Graduate Cert. in Education from Yorkville University. Reem teaches Design Studios, Digital Communications. Professional Business Portfolios, Universal Design, Construction Drawings, Architectural Drawing and Perspective and Rendering.