Masters in Poster Designing with Adobe Photoshop
What you'll learn
- What is Poster?
- Introduction to Poster Design
- Need of the Poster Design
- What is Graphic Design?
- Introduction about Adobe Photoshop
- Photoshop Pre-Settings
- Photoshop User Interface
- New Document Setup in Photoshop
- JAZZ Event Poster Design with Adobe Photoshop
- Small Research regarding Theme of the Design
- Storyboard for Poster Design
- Dummy Creation for Poster Design
- Layout and Background Design
- Selecting Suitable Images for Poster Design
- Image Editing for Poster Design
- Role of Typography in Poster Design
- Exporting the Poster for various Formats
- Food Poster Design with Adobe Photoshop
- Tourism Poster Design with Adobe Photoshop
- Poster Design Enhancement Work
- Various Selection Tools in Adobe Photoshop
- Masking Technique in Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Designing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Internet Connection if possible
- Interest to Learn
Welcome to the course on Masters in Poster Designing with Adobe Photoshop. In this course, I have focused on many areas that are highly helpful for the Students, Graphic Designers, Learners of Adobe Photoshop, Print Production & All. Adobe Photoshop is one of the best software for Graphic Designing and Digital Designing. Through this course, you will learn both Adobe Photoshop and Professional Poster Designing from the scratch.
You will learn poster designing as well as Adobe Photoshop. This course covers three poster design concepts from the beginning. They are Event Poster Design, Food Poster Design, and Tourism Poster Design.
A poster is a temporary promotion of an idea, product, or event put up in a public space for mass consumption. Typically, posters include both textual and graphic elements, although a poster may be either wholly graphical or wholly text. Posters are designed to be both eye-catching and informative. Posters may be used for many purposes. They are a frequent tool of advertisers (particularly of events, musicians, and films), propagandists, protestors, and other groups trying to communicate a message. Posters are also used for reproductions of artwork, particularly famous works, and are generally low-cost compared to the original artwork. The modern poster, as we know it, however, dates back to the 1840s and 1850s when the printing industry perfected color lithography and made mass production possible.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn Adobe Photoshop
- People who want to learn Poster Designing
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- Freelance Artist
- Any interested learner
I’m a Multimedia Instructor, A person with a passion for beautiful aesthetics and genuine design solutions and education, with a strong user-friendly approach. I have a strong foundation in the design process and its various methods, innate curiosity, and a hand on approach to design with great prototyping skills. As a person, I´m optimistic, organized, and structured, and consider myself to be a good team member. I’m detail-oriented, observant, and have good Teaching knowledge and understanding of materials and production methods. I tend to find an interesting angle in every challenge or project that comes my way, whatever it might be.