Business Communication Skills: Business Writing & Grammar
What you'll learn
- Business grammar and business English
- How to conduct yourself professionally
- Writing a business letter
- Conflict resolution skills
- Professional email communication skills
- Meeting communication skills
- Report writing skills
- Presentation skills and creating storytelling presentations
- Business proposal writing
- You can take the course without any communication skills and gain the skills as you progress through the course
Become a better business writer, and conduct yourself more professionally in your writing and interactions with your boss, clients, or co-workers - today and for the rest of your career.
PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
English grammar needed to write at work or as a freelancer
Write better emails with effective email writing techniques
How to communicate on the phone or video calls
How to communicate via instant messenger
How to conduct effective meetings
IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS WRITING IN ENGLISH
The course begins by focusing on business writing and specifically grammar. If you work in a professional environment, your clients and co-workers are all educated and know grammar well. Few things make you look less professional than poor grammar. After the first part of the course, you will understand grammar rules to make your business writing clear and professional.
After you master grammar skills, you can apply your business writing skills to many common professional tasks like memo writing, writing text messages, writing email to managers, co-workers, or potential clients.
BASIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
The course begins with simple written communication skills like grammar and writing correct and effective sentences that communicate their ideas. We'll also focus on effective word choices and common writing pitfalls to help you immediately avoid many common writing errors you could be making without realizing.
INTERMEDIATE COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
Once you gain solid grammar skills, the course will teach you slightly more advanced communication skills like writing email, instant messages, and day-to-day communication within your team.
ADVANCED COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
After the course gets past the intermediate communication skills, you will learn advanced communication skills like writing reports and business proposals. You will also learn how to pitch your business, create presentations that have great storytelling, and much more.
* Lots of extra freebies, downloadable grammar worksheets, and business writing exercises to make the course more interactive and valuable.
* Personal invitation to my Facebook community after you complete the course.
* My list of 50 business-success skills list with ideas for which business communication and general productivity skills you can also improve.
RESPONSIVE AND CARING INSTRUCTOR: WORLD-CLASS STUDENT SUPPORT
If you have questions, know that I am here to help! I answer 99% of student questions within 24 hours. Many students tell me that other instructors don't respond. Well, I do because
1) I care about my students.
2) I feel a responsibility to make sure that students get their money's worth from the course.
This business English grammar and writing course comes with an unconditional, Udemy-backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. This is not just a guarantee, it's my personal promise to you that you will improve your communication skills with this course just like thousands of my students already have.
Invest in your future. Enroll in now.
Who this course is for:
- Junior employees, entrepreneurs, or freelancers who need to improve their business communication skills and business English
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).