The PAL I practice tests of this course are based on Scrum Guide, Evidence Based Management Guide, Scrum glossary, Scrum Leadership Learning path and other articles on Scrum .org which are published by Scrum org
The Professional Agile Leadership (PAL I) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate that their leadership skills in a Scrum environment. Those who pass receive the industry recognized certification as a PAL I from Scrum organization; demonstrating a fundamental level of understanding about how agility adds value to an organization, why leadership support of agile teams is essential to achieving organizational agility, and what leaders can do to support their teams to help them achieve higher performance.
These simulated PAL I exams may be used in several ways. If you take it as a final, you will get a very good idea how you would do if you walked right in to take the PAL I exam. In that way, it can be a very good readiness indicator. Use this PAL I exam again and again to practice before you go for the real PAL exam.
PAL Exam Domains
Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework:
Developing People and Teams:
Managing Products with Agility:
Developing and Delivering Products Professionally:
Evolving the Agile Organization:
1. This course contains Questions and Answers which will help you prepare for the Scrum .org exam. This course is not a replacement for the Scrum Guide, the scrum learning paths or the scrum. org assessments. One has to read the Scrum Guide and go through the learnings paths found on scrum. org (multiple times) to understand the concepts well. This is not optional.
2. The Questions and Answers in this practice exam are not a replica nor a replacement of the Open Assessments found at https://www.scrum .org/.
3. Based on the guidelines provided by Scrum .org, none of the questions are copied from the Open Assessments found at https://www.scrum .org/. If similar questions exist, then it's merely a coincidence. The underlying concepts however are similar if not the same.
4. The Questions which appear on the exam along with the answers will be different from what you find in this practice exam.
5. The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum .org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum .org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum .org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.