Do you work for an international organization in the Sales or Customer Service department, or speak to clients on the phone from a Help Desk or a Call Centre?
Whether you refer to them as customers, clients, members, patients, constituents, partners, or users, these people deal with you and your organization for the products and or services you offer and rely upon you for the work that you do. Their needs, expectations, and demands are ever-changing and it is essential that today’s business professionals are equipped with the tools to maximize customer focus and enhance the overall customer experience.
The importance of training and development is no stranger to large businesses. But what is foreign to these businesses is gathering the answers to these questions from the learners themselves.
2. Understanding Society.
3. Developing your own attitude.
- understand that successful people have a positive mindset
- learn some strategies for building and maintaining a positive mindset
- gain the necessary skills to enhance customer relationships
4. The Ultimate Customer English Language review.
- Revising key vocabulary and Grammar
5. Pitch Winner. Competition.
- identify and define vocabulary used to enhance customer service
- discuss and explain what customer service is and why it’s important
- develop strategies to assign a script to every stage of your sales pipeline, to progress your prospects towards your ideal outcome
- paint a picture of your client’s world as it is
- win your customers over
6. Got Your Customers!
- use your knowledge of personality traits for better communication
- determine your customer's personality
- develop your marketing strategies
- practice selling to your customer's personalities
7. Your time to shine. The Final Project.
- show your understanding as you bring together what you have learned from this course
- identify your ability to perform a customer service& support project and apply your research linked to the knowledge discipline
- Identify result, and define lessons learned throughout the project
"The Student Room". This is a place where you can submit an idea for change about!